Marc us

Mar 1, 2019
Dude, you have probably no idea how long it takes to set up scenes in heavy environments with multiple characters using iray lights that work and rendering it all. Setting up each render may take up to multiple hours, not counting the time it takes to render it. Some renders take up to an hour of time and even then I might need to redo it as something is not right. And every release consists of almost 300 such renders. On top of that, I need to add everything to RPG maker and write all the texts and test it in the end as I'm working alone.

You have clearly not played the latest updates as it takes a lot more time to go through them. Even if you're holding W and are skipping everything and not reading a single line of text, it takes more than half an hour you are stating.

I don't know where you got it, but I have never been bragging about my writing skills. That's, in fact, the sphere I lack the most that's why my game is more focused on visuals. But I'm glad that some people like the plot and are ok with what I write.

I don't get where you got that it takes three months per update.
to answer the critics, you should organize a little game on this forum?
give some clues:
who will guess the scenario to come, can be interesting and fun?
who will have the best ideas on the scenarios or on some upcoming scenes?
who will have ideas about Anna's new sexy outfit - unusual places?
sorry for my English

MrHero67

Aug 17, 2019

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

This is the last weekly update before the release. Rendering of the last scene is almost done. I have already started adding scenes to the Rpg maker, and most of them are also done. The last part is left so I'm going to release the update next week, most probably on the weekend.

I know that some are waiting for Rebecca's scene and it's going to be great. A lot more of Rebecca's and Anna's inner side will be released in the next update.
Another scene that will bring together previous choices, as well as previous experience of Anna, will be the one with the photographer. It's going to be connected not only to his scenes but also to Ashley ones, and they will be connected more in the future as well.

The final scene list is Home with Andrew and John, Morning with John, Rebecca, Clothing shop (short one with Patricia), Party with Alfred, Patricia and their friends (some new ones) and a scene with shooting an ad with Dilan and another mysterious person :) I'm really glad that you, my patrons, are with me and thankful for your support that allows me to work on this game.

Also, I'm very glad that some times there is a nice discussion going on on discord. Both private and public, so feel free to join and jump in on some fun :)

Sincerely yours,
Deep
cant wait!!

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
A little wink at "Hard Exam" with the janitor.

For the janitor I tried to do something similar, because I don't have the right model.

View attachment 425114

View attachment 425115
OMG hot <3
Maybe the janitor should have made a "box" as same as the one Jeremy "installed" only for the teachers and the richest students to use (remember from the "Christmas novel" that they needed money for the school so maybe use it here) ;)

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
OMG hot <3
Maybe the janitor should have made a "box" as same as the one Jeremy "installed" only for the teachers and the richest students to use (remember from the "Christmas novel" that they needed money for the school so maybe use it here) ;)
yo latex from where is this pic??! Personally not much of a gloryhole/box fan but i like this guy looks like a really old crazy professor:love: remembers me of some Android18 x DrGero action :cool:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
It's an fan art from the amazing Coriolan self-made collection ;) :love: Just love his art.
oh he makes comics? Or is this some gallery?

idk why but I love Anna in white stockings the most. That’s why I hope we will see her as a nurse or caregiver sooner or later :sneaky:

Last edited:
Reactions: Crow1joy

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
oh he makes comics? Or is this some gallery?

idk why but I love Anna in white stockings the most. That’s why I hope we will see her as a nurse or caregiver sooner or later :sneaky:
Not that i know of, only fan art ;-)
Love the idea. :giggle:(y)

Maybe a plot:
The doctor calls Anna and says that she needs come in for a check-up again, and after the check-up (and maybe some small fun that Anna think is just another tool the doc is using) he gets a call from the higher people that he needs to show them the new outfits he has chosen as part of a new uniform policy. He asks Anna to assist him and she don't need to pay for the visit. They go up and he shows her (a sexy little thing, with white sexy ass stockings OMG right :eek: ) that the female nurses is gonna wear if the higher tops approves the new dress code. In they go and first they say NO and threatens to fire him and tell them to wait outside. Outside he tells Anna to interrupt them and show them the "good" sides of her (I mean the outfit) if not he is gonna tell everybody that she is sucking left and right (Only works if he has been in the bar, maybe "far" back or something idk) and she then can choose to share her cherry-pie and brownie or just say no; that she is not gonna find herself in his bullshiyt. :p

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes