KORAAN

Jan 4, 2019
Worst update so far...
Dude seriously this is by far the worst update till date. I mean the stupidity in this update is off the charts, what kinda self respecting girl jumps on the table and start undressing and making out with other girl in front of everyone. I get it, it is a game but what if someone has chosen a faithful path, what den? The only good thing was the scene with JOHN which I think would've been better suited with Alfred because it would've brought more excitement. Another disappointing scene with Alfred :FacePalm: which I was looking forward to alot. Every update makes me feel less and less excited for the next one, I mean what happened to this game this game was so good. penmaster have you played this update yet?

ucokpunk

Oct 23, 2017
Dude seriously this is by far the worst update till date. I mean the stupidity in this update is off the charts, what kinda self respecting girl jumps on the table and start undressing and making out with other girl in front of everyone. I get it, it is a game but what if someone has chosen a faithful path, what den? The only good thing was the scene with JOHN which I think would've been better suited with Alfred because it would've brought more excitement. Another disappointing scene with Alfred :FacePalm: which I was looking forward to alot. Every update makes me feel less and less excited for the next one, I mean what happened to this game this game was so good. penmaster have you played this update yet?
Maybe he made the update based on his patrons suggestions. Are you one of them?

decimad

Dec 17, 2017
Maybe he made the update based on his patrons suggestions. Are you one of them?
Even if they were - cant tell me that this Alfred scene compares to any of the previous ones in the slightest.
Im trying to figure out the logic behind the party scene - bunch of young girls..partying with old dudes without much money aaand it turns into wet t-shirt. What?
Photograph scene was pretty good, thats about it.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Agree on the scene with John was good. Maybe better with Alfred who knows. I must say that the last scene with this new guy Jeff was also good. I am 1 of the fans with Alfred, but this update (atleast with his scene) wasn't what I was expecting, just like decimad said: "bunch of young girls, no money/little, wet t-shirt game.

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
Decent variety of scenes but overall a pretty weak update with a huge caveat for me on a particular scene.

I completely get that some paths are unappealing to some (for me the sister stuff is zzz). I definitely liked the Dilon scene. Love the escalation and stupidity, what Anna was wearing and then the glorious animation. The John scene in the kitchen was a bit hot as well. The rest though? Not good.

As some pointed out.. definitely a waste of the Alfred scene and now that I see he's actually banging other chicks at the same time as Anna - sorry, that completely ruins the character for me. He was a sweet old man with a crush on Anna and he managed to score a golden VIP ticket to the hot baths.... but now he's banging multiple younger girls? Nah dawg, I'm out.

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
i play this game as pure as possible, just for something different from time too time and what i will say is that the story is a bit weird some times on a pure path, i don´t think its really designed too be played like that, there is a few forced scenes through the story and some times anna will talk about things like they happend even though i did not do the scenes.

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Well, I love this game :love: Great graphics, superb animations , Ladys are mega HOT, great story, overall 10/10 (y):love:
Great update and keep up the good work Dev (y) One of the best erotic games i ever played :love:

EdPokol

Mar 31, 2019
Started 1.7 and had breakfast with Anrews dad. Now the in game journal tells me to go to Rebecca's place. Dont remember where that is and cant find it on the map. Pls help...

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
I'll have to play it but before that I was gonna ask you all how was the game and that if the quality was worth the waiting time?

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
no longer played the previous update. And after reading about this I will not do it either. This game has become a total absurdity. As several people have commented, what do young and beautiful girls do with a lot of old men without money? And Alfred in the end is an old depraved who throws any young girl who let him to fuck

Reactions: morgan1122

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
no longer played the previous update. And after reading about this I will not do it either. This game has become a total absurdity. As several people have commented, what do young and beautiful girls do with a lot of old men without money? And Alfred in the end is an old depraved who throws any young girl who let him to fuck
Wait for my review then. :D

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes