Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
28-7 becca 8.jpg

Weekly update
Hello, dear Patrons!
Here is a quick progress update of the next release. You probably remember that Anna agreed to visit Rebecca for dinner on Sunday evening. So I'm adding that scene to the update as well. There is a nice outfit that I found for both girls, and the scene will be hot. As you can see, Carl is also there. Will he be the one having fun or it will be the girls...or maybe someone else? This scene will move their relationships forward by a lot again. Anyway, those outfits look great, in my opinion.

Also, there is going to be a scene with Sergey. Anna is going to tell what she found out about Fitzgerald. Let's see what they decide. Weather Anna is going to deal with it alone or with some help.
So far everything for the next update is going as planned, and I have finished writing a plot and am working on rendering scenes and animations.
Thank you again for your amazing support.
Deep

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 546082

Weekly update
Hello, dear Patrons!
Here is a quick progress update of the next release. You probably remember that Anna agreed to visit Rebecca for dinner on Sunday evening. So I'm adding that scene to the update as well. There is a nice outfit that I found for both girls, and the scene will be hot. As you can see, Carl is also there. Will he be the one having fun or it will be the girls...or maybe someone else? This scene will move their relationships forward by a lot again. Anyway, those outfits look great, in my opinion.

Also, there is going to be a scene with Sergey. Anna is going to tell what she found out about Fitzgerald. Let's see what they decide. Weather Anna is going to deal with it alone or with some help.
So far everything for the next update is going as planned, and I have finished writing a plot and am working on rendering scenes and animations.
Deep
Thank's for sharing Darkman_13 (y) :)

Only for the "little" i can see of the dresses they are looking damn fine :love: Becca's dress only miss (my opinion) crotch-less panty-hose and Anna some stockings/pantyhose, maybe some red fishnets if she is not already wearing some :LOL::unsure::love:

misterday

Apr 27, 2017
View attachment 546082

Weekly update
Hello, dear Patrons!

Deep
Just let me remind all of you guys. Patreon forbidden incest, so before we expect too much with Anna and Becca sex scene that not gonna happen (yet). Except Deep planning to create some patch for Rebecca to become former roomate. Correct me if i'm wrong.

Reactions: Pogo123

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Just let me remind all of you guys. Patreon forbidden incest, so before we expect too much with Anna and Becca sex scene that not gonna happen (yet). Except Deep planning to create some patch for Rebecca to become former roomate. Correct me if i'm wrong.
I'm not quite sure about it. Of course "incest" is forbidden, but so far DeepSleep flies under Patreon's rader same as other devs wihich still use incest theme without a patch. Best example Corruption by Mr. C.

Further, according to Patreon's former crusades everything aside from consensual sex is forbidden. Sleep molesting, blackmailing, hypnosis, magic spells drugs or "love" portions, fall under rape and promoting rape which isn't in Patreon's interest. On the other hand it would mean, that 90% of all games violate Patreon's over-interpreted TOS.

In case for Deeplseep and Anna it is just a matter of time until a angry patron reports him for his content or willingly wants to sabotage him.

All in all it doesn't matter anymore if he adds more sister-sister content without a patch, because as explained above, as soon as he gets reported he is fucked anyways.

Let's hope that no one is that stupid, but as we know many people are selfish and report devs for taking to much time to release an update.

Sep 18, 2018
View attachment 546082

Weekly update
Hello, dear Patrons!

Deep
michael should be there,too... like the scene at the beach, they should hang together :D

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
valentines.jpg

Happy Valentines
Hello, dear Patrons!
I don't know for how many of you this day is special, but Anna is going to enjoy it fully :) Andrew is not a lucky one this time though. Anyway, at least I would love to spend this day with these two girls. I bet that you too :)

Happy Valentines!
Sincerely yours,
Deep

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 552130

Happy Valentines
Hello, dear Patrons!
I don't know for how many of you this day is special, but Anna is going to enjoy it fully :) Andrew is not a lucky one this time though. Anyway, at least I would love to spend this day with these two girls. I bet that you too :)

Happy Valentines!
Sincerely yours,
Deep
Thank's for sharing Darkman_13 :love:
And now DeepSleep have to add red stockings to game also :ROFLMAO:
Anna suits red stockings too, just like the black and white stockings. I think whatever color the stockings are they would suit Anna big time :love::eek:

大大啪啪

Nov 16, 2018
View attachment 552130

Happy Valentines
Hello, dear Patrons!

Happy Valentines!
Sincerely yours,
Deep
That is great! I can't wait to see Anna.

Reactions: Pogo123

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
29-2 office 5.jpg

Weekly update
Hello, dear Patrons!
Here is another quick update on the progress of the next release. So far I have finished working on scenes for Sunday (I will start uploading edited images to image folder this week) and began to work on the Office scene. It's going to be a complex one, as mentioned previously. Something like in the bar for the previous update. I have to take into account all of the previous choices. There will be content with Emily if Jeremy is kept alive. There will also be content with Diane if Jeremy is killed. Also, there will be a scene with Ethan if Jeremy is dead.
All of those scenes will be exciting and will move plot for the Office further by a lot. I bet that some wouldn't expect how it will turn out. At least not for the dead Jeremy part :)
In the image, you can see both Emily and Anna at Jeremy's Office. I will leave to your imagination what is he going to do with them or ask them to do :)
For now, everything is going great, and there are no setbacks.
Deep

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes