Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
You know me all to well my friend :love: Could i ask, do you also like leather/latex? :unsure::)
Seeing this is just breath taking Coriolan :love::love::love::eek::eek::eek:

Is this a "fan made" version or is it from the upcoming update? :unsure:
I really hope that Deep will make it so Anna "must" reply back to Andrew when he "shouts" after her. Would love to have/ "hear" her almost giving it away with moaning when she tries to reply to Andrew and not give out her sexy moans. :p(y)

Reactions: Coriolan

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
You know me all to well my friend :love: Could i ask, do you also like leather/latex? :unsure::)
Seeing this is just breath taking Coriolan :love::love::love::eek::eek::eek:

Is this a "fan made" version or is it from the upcoming update? :unsure:
I really hope that Deep will make it so Anna "must" reply back to Andrew when he "shouts" after her. Would love to have/ "hear" her almost giving it away with moaning when she tries to reply to Andrew and not give out her sexy moans. :p(y)
one of the photos taken from the image gallery for the boss at $ 25

Reactions: Latex224

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
can we really expect pregnancy in this game (personally I would love anna to stay like that) unless she finds a better boyfriend than her current one

• Thinking Face
Reactions: sven89

sven89

Oct 26, 2019
can we really expect pregnancy in this game (personally I would love anna to stay like that) unless she finds a better boyfriend than her current one
I wonder how it would work during pregnancy
who became pregnant and gives birth

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
making a pregnant path will certainly add content but increases the workload and therefore the delay between the ises to date will be longer, DeepSleep to specify some time ago once the game is over it may add. in my case I prefer to have regular updates and have to start the game from scratch if it added the pregnant path

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Cant wait for the next update, hoping Rebecca and Anna get some more progress, the beach scene last update was pretty damn good, but they need to get "closer"... Hopefully this dinner scene with Carl leads to a threesome, or Carl watches the sisters... I hope to god Michael isnt there, as I have kept Anna in my game "Fat-free" and "Black-free"... meaning she never gave in to lameass Jeremy who is now dead, and didnt do anything with Michael or his buddy...

I know Rebecca is into chocolate goodness, but if in my game she wants Anna, she's gonna have to put that aside, otherwise I will never see her route... Carl ? Yes... Sergey ? Yes... Michael or his buddy ? F*** No !!

Im hoping to see more scenes with Anna and the two nice guys... flabby Clark, and the young kid from the auto-shop... Robert ?....

Also hoping to see a scene where Anna bangs her BFF's boyfriend... she already kissed him in the mouth last update right in front of her LOL. That's what she deserves for leaving Anna the shitty guy during the co-worker Poker game, making me pick the choice to leave early just to avoid the sex scene... and the crap she pulled at the strip club.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Pogo123

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Dude that’s her brother and not boyfriend and this scene made no sense and felt rushed in my opinion

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
28-6 home 15.jpg

Weekly update
Hello, dear Patrons!

A quick progress update.

First of all, I'd like to say that work on the update is going great and I'm glad how scenes and renders are coming in. I'm starting to add edited renders to elite folder already. As I'm trying not to tell any release dates yet, I will make a progress bar so you can see how work is moving. I know that a couple of other creators out there are doing it.

I have also updated my website so it looks a bit better now, with some beautiful renders that only some of you have seen before :) Free version is also updated to version 1.4 so those who want can try it. I also added Mac, Renpy and Android ports there.
In an image, you can see another glimpse of what is going to happen in a scene with John. Anna will go to Andrew, that's for sure, but can he satisfy her and will it be enough :)
Also, this time scenes won't be too long as it was in previous updates with Alfred and at the bar, so there will be more of those.

Thank you again for your amazing support, it means a lot.
Sincerely yours,
Deep

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
View attachment 580764

Weekly update
Hello, dear Patrons!

A quick progress update.

First of all, I'd like to say that work on the update is going great and I'm glad how scenes and renders are coming in. I'm starting to add edited renders to elite folder already. As I'm trying not to tell any release dates yet, I will make a progress bar so you can see how work is moving. I know that a couple of other creators out there are doing it.

I have also updated my website so it looks a bit better now, with some beautiful renders that only some of you have seen before :) Free version is also updated to version 1.4 so those who want can try it. I also added Mac, Renpy and Android ports there.
In an image, you can see another glimpse of what is going to happen in a scene with John. Anna will go to Andrew, that's for sure, but can he satisfy her and will it be enough :)
Also, this time scenes won't be too long as it was in previous updates with Alfred and at the bar, so there will be more of those.

Sincerely yours,
Deep
thanks darkbro - I mean man, darkman

;)

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 580764

Weekly update
Hello, dear Patrons!

A quick progress update.

Sincerely yours,
Deep
Thanks again for keeping us up to date Darkman_13 <3

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes