diegao

Nov 27, 2018
Well, first I have to say that this game is in my top: 3 of the best games along with Being a dik and Manilla Shaw. This game never ceases to amaze me at all with every update in every way.

Now, I like all the scenes in the game so far. If it is true a little bit more than others but if I were to choose one I would stay with the scene of Jhon in the last update, from the beginning when Anna comes out of the bathroom with the school outfit to its completion. This scene is great, from all angles. And the dialogue is not far behind, I had not laughed before with a dialogue like this from Jhon and the scene could not have ended in a better way. I think Anna should end Andrew either because she tells him everything she has done ... That I see it quite difficult or because she sees Anna in action although I think that neither will end these two. But if it does happen I would like Anna to be left alone, why don't I think she is going to get out of all the situations she ends up in just because she finds someone to satisfy her. She has already repeated it on several occasions, she wants and needs more so it would be much better to have all that without having to lie and all those things. This game has one or maybe the best main character in a game. Anna is perfect in every way. And it can be seen that with each option the player chooses, she is opening herself up to new things, feeling more comfortable with his closet outfits that are more revealing, for example, this last outfit that she uses for dinner at her home. Rebecca simply that is a work of art. I am speechless.

Lastly I'm sure someone noticed it too, but I started this game from scratch again and I could tell that Dev changed the motel scene a little bit with the drug dealer. Previously when Anna sucked the cock of this character Andrew entered and found out about this but now it is not like that, when he enters Anna has already finished making his maneuver and Andrew does not find out. Everything else remains the same. Could someone tell me why this little change?

To Dev. Thank you very much for this great game and for your hard work. You are doing great. Stay safe in this hard time you and all your team

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
I am certain Emily will get humiliated by Jeremy :)

I want to see that blond massage chick more (Clare or what her name was) also more with her sister Rebecca and some old man like Alfred, Aldo or Benjamin would be soooo nice :love:

but Anna is still my personal fav :)
Well, you can pick the option to have some fun with Aldo and Hector in the wet t-shirt competition

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wait - how do I get that scene with John in the couch? I had the other in the bed with Andrew

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
On the main page i saw that there is another mini story with Anna called *Hard Exam* and on that page there is the Christmas episode. I found that there is another mini story with Anna called *Old Church* and i was wondering if this is made by the developer or is it a fan game, if not, could there be a link on the main page to this game:
They are all made by DeepSleep :)

Reactions: ibizadalton

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
On the main page i saw that there is another mini story with Anna called *Hard Exam* and on that page there is the Christmas episode. I found that there is another mini story with Anna called *Old Church* and i was wondering if this is made by the developer or is it a fan game, if not, could there be a link on the main page to this game:
Old Church
https://f95zone.to/threads/old-church-deepsleep.6289/

rajivhussain

Dec 15, 2019
plss someone tell me,if there is any way to only update the game from version 1.8 to 1.9 as i dont want to download entire 6gb data again.please some1 help me.

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes