Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
On the main page i saw that there is another mini story with Anna called *Hard Exam* and on that page there is the Christmas episode. I found that there is another mini story with Anna called *Old Church* and i was wondering if this is made by the developer or is it a fan game, if not, could there be a link on the main page to this game:
They are all made by DeepSleep :)

Reactions: ibizadalton

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
On the main page i saw that there is another mini story with Anna called *Hard Exam* and on that page there is the Christmas episode. I found that there is another mini story with Anna called *Old Church* and i was wondering if this is made by the developer or is it a fan game, if not, could there be a link on the main page to this game:
Old Church
https://f95zone.to/threads/old-church-deepsleep.6289/

rajivhussain

Dec 15, 2019
plss someone tell me,if there is any way to only update the game from version 1.8 to 1.9 as i dont want to download entire 6gb data again.please some1 help me.

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
29-4 ash 4-1.jpg

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

A quick weekly update about the next release.
I have done writing plot for the next update and have already started working on scenes and renders. I already finished rendering additional images for Jeremy's scene and started working on Ashley's one. As you can see, Anna is not going to be alone there. I have some nice new ideas for this scene and I think that it will be hot. Anna wouldn't have experienced anything like that before.

After creating wallpapers for April I came up with a nice scene with Andrew...at least at the beginning, so there might be slight changes in scene list I previously wrote, but I'll see how much I can manage to do in a reasonable amount of time.
That's it for now and thank you again for your amazing support.
Sincerely yours,
Deep

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes