slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
Hi guys..is there Anyone who knows what the hobo scene will look like?
Here's what DeepSheep told me:

"The hobo scene is eagerly anticipated, right? I know I have to deliver something for the fans but I also wanted to make it realistic. So I looked up some books about mental illnesses and what alcoholism can do to our body and how living in the streets can alter your physical appearance. Think of scabies, hepatitis and whatnot. It's a harsh environment after all. Healthy food is scarce and grooming yourself sometimes impossible.

After a week of studying various topics I've decided to go with a really huge cock that taste like strawberries. Anna will love it."

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
1593968706168.png

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

I hope that this is the last weekly update before the release and I can launch it next week.
So far, everything is almost done with renders and I'm already editing them, making animations etc. I might need to add some stuff still, but mostly everything is ready for adding to the RPG maker.

This update will be quite heavy in animations as almost every scene has at least two of them. Ashley's scene has even three. I know that I'm not the best animation creator, but still, they give at least a little bit more realism to the game.
In the image you can see a scene I was talking before. The biker stuff. Well, you have seen them before, but here you can see that Anna is not alone there. Emotions will go back and forth there. Anyway, I'm not going to spoil too much, but it will be fun to see how everything turns out.
Thank you again for your amazing support.
Deep

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 718130

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

I hope that this is the last weekly update before the release and I can launch it next week.
So far, everything is almost done with renders and I'm already editing them, making animations etc. I might need to add some stuff still, but mostly everything is ready for adding to the RPG maker.

This update will be quite heavy in animations as almost every scene has at least two of them. Ashley's scene has even three. I know that I'm not the best animation creator, but still, they give at least a little bit more realism to the game.
In the image you can see a scene I was talking before. The biker stuff. Well, you have seen them before, but here you can see that Anna is not alone there. Emotions will go back and forth there. Anyway, I'm not going to spoil too much, but it will be fun to see how everything turns out.
Thank you again for your amazing support.
Deep
Thank you for the news Darkman_13 :)

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 135 Votes