hydro13

May 22, 2017
im sorry but if im paying for something i expect something in return. I dont know about you but i work very hard and many hours to make money. Nothing is given to me for free.

That's the misconception of Patreon and other services. You're more akin to an investor and with it comes wins and losses. Don't like it then take your money elsewhere and wait for the finished product if there ever is one.

Lurker

Apr 30, 2017
im sorry but if im paying for something i expect something in return. I dont know about you but i work very hard and many hours to make money. Nothing is given to me for free.
That's entirely up to you if you have wrong expectations. Patreon is not for "buying" something. It's for supporting something. There's a difference. It's what this plattform is running by.
Don't get me wrong, I also think it'd be nice if developers and artist would at least deliver something on a monthly basis so I feel like my money has been well invested. But that's the point; if I feel like an artist/ developer dissapointed me I can just stop my pledge and redo it at any point I want to. Money talks.

Hulktim

Mar 12, 2017
dear johnchickenn,

i write you this letter cause of several issues you seem to have. And i think its my burden to clarify a few things for you, johnchickenn:

First of you don't know if it takes two months. Deep already mentioned he has a bit of help now, and renpy makes it much easier for him.
May i ask you if you even played the new update yet? Why? Cause its nearly totally a different game. It has much more depth, immersion, a much more better built up (like at the very beginning of the game) and it even increased in it's already great quality visually.
If you just completely click through text and expect much sex (which already was clear it won't be) its your own personal problem but doesn't say anything bad about the game itself please or i will hunt you in your dreams. (jk)

I have to say i am personally a guy who is like "the more sex, the better" both latex224 and Darkman_13 can confirm that. But when it makes sense and makes it more immersive to not have sex for the sake of built-up, quality and choices, then i ask you, johnchickenn, why not?

I think you can agree with me when i say it's quite exhausting and confusing if one part of the community/fans rage about the pure sluttyness of the character with too much and quick sex, and the other part rages about too much teasing and story for the sacrifice of sex. i personally am between those two extrem opportunities. but i think Deep managed to impress all haters who hated the last half of the previous chapter and made one of the best quality starts on f95 in general. He managed to make scenes hot without letting Anna fuck someone which is imo really hard to make - or can you do it better, johnchickenn?

And last but not least, johnchickenn, what does tell you that if this one didn't had any sex, the next one might have plenty scenes or at least much more opportunities by choice? Like this one or two - maybe even longer sex scenes will be more than 0. And if evertything stays this way this game will have a bright future in my honest opinion. And trust me: Deep is - without name calling - not one of these devs who doesn't do any sex scenes for several updates. trust me and have trust in Deep.

sincerely yours,

Pogo
This game does not carry any deep plot, it is a slut simulator with a great model and sex scenes, only in these scenes this game holds.
Making the beginning of the second chapter without them is not logical and not interesting. This is not the beginning of a new game.

Last edited:

Hulktim

Mar 12, 2017
That analogy doesn't work in this case. With your job, you are being paid to do a job. With Patreon, you're donating to someone because you appreciate their work, not because they are doing a job for you.

When you donate money to charity or to poor kids in other countries, do you expect them to give you something in return? Or do you do it to show your support?

You aren't paying the author to do a job for you, you are donating to show your support.

On topic, as for the new update, I liked it. It helped to set the scene for the new chapter, get your old choices locked in, and introduce you to the new features while still giving a bit of starter story to get things rolling. I love the change to Ren'py (RPGM bugs me so much lol). Looking forward to what is coming next!
I would agree with your opinion if the game was in the free access, and so people essentially pay to be able to play it. Don't be hypocritical.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
the continuation in renpy how does it recognize anna's parameters of everything done so far? I mean, if they killed Jeremy or not, if Anna is very corrupt or a little bit faithful, etc.

3xtreme

Jan 5, 2017
Did I miss something? Where's Jeremy? If I recall correctly, we had two choices whether to keep him alive or not. And now he's just gone. WTF?:unsure:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
the continuation in renpy how does it recognize anna's parameters of everything done so far? I mean, if they killed Jeremy or not, if Anna is very corrupt or a little bit faithful, etc.
By choices before you talk to them

Hulktim

Mar 12, 2017
then you are a stubborn child and far from smart. Sorry to get so personal but simply speaking : your comment reads like this. Get flexible or get stuck mate
Seriosly? Okay... Tell me, "stubborn child", what is the point of this game, except not to spread your legs in front of the whole city? And at the same time, there are no contradictory feelings for her boyfriend, even after he was almost killed while she was cheating. This, as I wrote above, is an ordinary whore simulator. And if you remove the scenes with cheating, then there will be nothing to play.
English is not my native language.

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes