robertspanx

Jul 28, 2018
Hi guys, i didn't find Jeremy in this new Chapter 2.. i'm right? cause i remember in the first chapter near the end you made a choice...

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Version: Chapter 2 v0.02
Because from RPGM it went to renpy, it should have done everything from just one platform, now it turned Renpy bah that rubbish. :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: Dolce & Gabbana

JochenErfurt

Aug 19, 2019

It seems to me that such scenes can reveal Anna as a character much better, if you chose the path of Anna as a whore, then she will behave approximately the same as in this picture, and if you chose a clean path for Anna, then there will be no such scenes generally.:unsure:
She puts her underwear in the washing machine. Why is she a whore? I don't understand. But she looks very sexy. I love it.

mandar2021

Feb 20, 2021
Might happen in the future, where she'll become bold enough to flaunt her beautiful body in public. Well ,now i think the game has reached at a point where in she should stay the night with the character with whom she has sex with rather than returning home,..even after andrew recovers. Lets say for example - she can spend the whole night at alfred's, well they can do all the kinky stuff together with a spooning in the end and she can return early morning home giving a suitable excuse that she was at rebecca's place or working for sergey. If the author of this amazing game novel (deepsleep) incorporates it, then that would be so much amazing. Mammia!

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 135 Votes