kaptaan

Jan 20, 2021
Here's a little thank you to the developer for his immense efforts and the content. I love your content and I am very sorry to share the links before the actual public release:
PC-
MAC-
Android-
I hope you keep up the good work and keep entertaining us. Again sorry to make it public.

Aidan

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
looks like this is small update, with development branches, the update seemed boring my personal opinion, but a hobo appeared which is already pleasing

Reactions: GateC.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
looks like this is small update, with development branches, the update seemed boring my personal opinion, but a hobo appeared which is already pleasing
Added: 260+ New Renders, 8 New Animations, 2 New collectibles, Relationship meters, Anna's corruption meter, Text function: Phone SMS function

Changed: Collectible Gallery(now seen on phone), Glossary visuals, Minor visual changes.

Fixed: Minor logic, bug fixes, Typo fixes

Still, a lot of things are planned in the future and might change both functionally and design-wise. This is a beta version, but you should be able to play through without major bugs and get all of the scenes.

Choices now will have a lot more impact and different content so you will have to play through multiple times to get to see everything. There will also be more or fewer choices depending on your previous path.

Collectibles are images of Anna and other characters out of the game in different settings. They can be in different places at different times of the day. So far there are two, but more to come.

Seyhtan31

Aug 5, 2019
Well, maybe i should just try and forget this game for another year or two, and come back when its completed or at least have more content. When i first discovered it, the rpgm version was already completed and thats why it had a lot of content to be enjoyed. I don't wanna sound ungrateful or arrogant (since also i didn't pay for this), and i know how hard and long way to develop such a game. Its just waiting for months and not seeing any (actual) action is a little bit of torture for my balls :D But i'm %100 sure when this is completed, it'll be one of the bests out there, again. Also i can't believe i forgot to rate this game, gonna do it and give it 5 stars right away, cause it still deserves it. Thats it, see you guys in a year or two!

sevensham

Dec 25, 2017
I love this game so much but i dont know how to play anymore :( not like before easy but now is hard in this new format .....

Reactions: blink66

kenshin3it

Jan 24, 2018
how can I unlock sixth scene?
And where can I find collectibles?
thanks
ok, sixth scene was with Sergey (I don't know how can be locked....);I have to replay from the start because corruption and affection meters didn't show high values.
i stil cannot find the last two collectibles :(

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes