SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Can someone tell me how to get this 2 scenes?
That first one you're missing is from calling the Taxman while you are in the precinct (you get three options: Call Taxman, Call Carl, or help the Police). I'm assuming that last one you're missing (same one ASCAL0N was missing) is maybe a scene that happens when you decide to work with the police? Not sure as I went the Carl route myself.

None44

Nov 9, 2020
That first one you're missing is from calling the Taxman while you are in the precinct (you get three options: Call Taxman, Call Carl, or help the Police). I'm assuming that last one you're missing (same one ASCAL0N was missing) is maybe a scene that happens when you decide to work with the police? Not sure as I went the Carl route myself.
The ninth scene is of the doctors office

Reactions: SpyderArachnid

markyzac

Nov 5, 2020
does anyone have save from day 18 from the chapter one missed few days and jeremy death when i played long back and also prefer the corruption route where u get fucked by most guys

ASCAL0N

Mar 18, 2020
The one in the top right is by convincing Harold to let you in the office instead of having the guy on the bench pick the lock for you. So refuse the guy on the bench, and talk to Harold standing at the reception desk instead and he'll let you in (with some persuasion).
Thanks, dude

and 9th one is not unlocked by helping police i tried that path

ASCAL0N

Mar 18, 2020
Not 100% sure but i think it happens when u are on dr. schmidt's path

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Not played in ages. Is there a way I can view all scenes rather than going through the game, like a cheat code or save game? Never mind. Got most but two of the scenes.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 135 Votes