asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
I have played elena's life and lily of the valley
- Temptations are evrywhere, Project Myriam ( early stages ), jessica oneil hard news, The Office ( early stages) , The Office Wife ( moderate NTR and cuckold), Angelica Temptation from beginning, Ana ( by pikoleo ) , Special Request

Reactions: Demnor

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
[QUOTE="asplly97]

Temptations are evrywhere --- never played it, but girls look boring af

Project Myriam ( early stages ) --- great game so far, nice dev, hot kinks, really nice mc

jessica oneil hard news --- quite nice dev, great quality, quite hot mc, way too few kinks, slow development sadly

The Office ( early stages) --- nice game so far, not many but nice kinks, really hot mc, dev is nice, sadly slow develop atm

The Office Wife ( moderate NTR and cuckold) --- solid amount of kinks, mc looks ok but boring , quality is okayish, story is strange

Angelica Temptation from beginning --- also nice dev, complex story, cute mc, but way too few kinks and very slow in story

Ana ( by pikoleo ) - never played it, but graphic looks like 2008

Special Request - solid game, interesting story, nice kinks, don't know about the dev, mc looks ok but boring, solid develop time

______

if you focus on the following points:
-> good renders/graphic?
-> many/enough kinks?
-> nice/communicativ dev?
-> okayish story?
-> curvy, interesting looking female mc?
-> development time?
its VERY hard to find a game with all these points fullfilled.

regarding the ones you mentioned i would put AEA, The Office, Project Myriam on top with JOHN and Lily close second and Angelica with Special Request close third

I could add a few more who are - at least for me - first or second place, but not out of my head atm.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Echbert

Jun 21, 2018
[QUOTE="asplly97]

Temptations are evrywhere --- never played it, but girls look boring af

Project Myriam ( early stages ) --- great game so far, nice dev, hot kinds, really nice mc

jessica oneil hard news --- quite nice dev, great quality, quite hot mc, way too few kinks, slow development sadly

The Office ( early stages) --- nice game so far, not many but nice kinks, really hot mc, dev is nice, sadly slow develop atm

The Office Wife ( moderate NTR and cuckold) --- solid amount of kinks, mc looks ok but boring , quality is okayish, story is strange

Angelica Temptation from beginning --- also nice dev, complex story, cute mc, but way too few kinks and very slow in story

Ana ( by pikoleo ) - never played it, but graphic looks like 2008

Special Request - solid game, interesting story, nice kinks, don't know about the dev, mc looks ok but boring, solid develop time

______

its VERY hard to find a game with all these points fullfilled.

regarding the ones you mentioned i would put AEA, The Office, Project Myriam on top with JOHN and Lily close second and Angelica with Special Request close third

I could add a few more who are - at least for me - first or second place, but not out of my head atm.
[/QUOTE]

Awesome, thnx! the more the merrire, i'm sure many of us appreciate finding similar games.

khantus

Jan 30, 2019

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

Just a quick update before the release tomorrow.

I know that I promised to release the 0.05 update last week but we had to do some changes to scenes and take a few more days.

Anyway, we are adding the last renders and polishing some stuff. After testing we will be ready to release. More and more stuff needs to be fixed as the game gets more complex because of the choices and functions added, but we have fixed most of the bugs and everything runs well so far. So, tomorrow is the day.

Sincerely yours,

Deep

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

Just a quick update before the release tomorrow.

I know that I promised to release the 0.05 update last week but we had to do some changes to scenes and take a few more days.

Anyway, we are adding the last renders and polishing some stuff. After testing we will be ready to release. More and more stuff needs to be fixed as the game gets more complex because of the choices and functions added, but we have fixed most of the bugs and everything runs well so far. So, tomorrow is the day.

Sincerely yours,

Deep
Thank you 4 the quick update share with us khantus (y)

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
makes total sense that the game gets more complex cause of quite a lot of paths and decisions + more new features. a sacrifice for more authentic and more different stories. and at the moment is doesn't push it to time steps like other devs have which sometimes easly consume half a year or more which is ridicolous. glad AEA is far away from that (still).

i just hope it won't be saturday night like 10 or 11 pm otherwise i can wait like all you others a few more hours :p

and i agree thx for the share!

Reactions: FMag and Latex224
4.00 star(s) 135 Votes