Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

This is the last weekly update before the release.

We have almost finished everything, just some final touches left. Rendering a couple of animations during the night, then testing and release. I know it's been a long time since the last release, but this update will be a lot bigger than the previous one in terms of renders and animations. Half of the update is bar though, but there are two separate paths that will satisfy almost everyone.

Just a quick one this time.

Thank you again for your amazing support.

Deep
Ah ok this might mean we see us in two or three days from now.. Don’t think he will push till next Sunday

Last edited:
Reactions: alex78666

FMag

Aug 1, 2019

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

We have almost finished everything, just some final touches left. Rendering a couple of animations during the night, then testing and release. I know it's been a long time since the last release, but this update will be a lot bigger than the previous one in terms of renders and animations. Half of the update is bar though, but there are two separate paths that will satisfy almost everyone.

Deep
Damn, just look at the reflection of her butt XD

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

Deep
Thank you 4 the share. :)

Reactions: GateC.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
if the update is bigger than usual I'm glad to wait...
There are devs that add less than 100 renders and maybe they are faster but I always disappoint short update

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Wow this game is really friggin good. Not just the sexy ass protag and the animations but the story is pretty good so far to. The dev is doing really good with this.

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes