cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
thanks for trying
i changed calendar daytime from 1 to 2 as suggested above but all i got is sergey and earl task disappear from journal and story moved to friday night: still cannot do sergey/earl. fitzgerald at red light and bar tasks are started and after that anne goes home.
what a mess.... he needs to fix that journal shit issues. that comes to my objection: when you have such product, so much financial supporters that allows you more and more gap between updates, these shits shouldn't happens. players fixing code and saves is major turn-off.
The issue is your save. Possible that your current save miss a variable.

I loaded an old save at the precinct and choose to make a deal with Earl and skipped through v0.5 content until the warehouse scene with Sergey and Earl popped up without running into any issues.

EDIT: You can't progress on Taxman path. Earl and Carl paths are working fine.

Last edited:

Besthunter

Sep 12, 2018
I want to say smthng.
At first this project will die soon because there is no more interest in annas story, its impossible to make project for 3 years with same persons. Anna needs to move another city and start new life, with new challenges and with different characters. What do u think

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
This game is getting really dragged out. Since 2017 Anna is trying to make a quick buck to have a better life with her boyfriend. They should work on the game to end this story. I suggest something like Anna runs away from the town with her boyfriend at the end.

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
Error when Anna visit Patrick Bar...cant continue the game. Anna chit chat at the bar but the screen show on the downtown.

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes