Ed Hardy_32

Apr 23, 2020
This is the scene that requires 40 corruption points
I have played by fast skipping because iìm not in the computer where i usually play games... as you can see is greyed out
THE SCENE IS AT THE HOSPITAL WITH ANDREW FATHER AND REQUIRES 40 CORRUPTION POINTS

I NEVER POST FALSE INFORMATION!
View attachment 1462794
the only way to get 40 corruption point at the Hospital to be fucked by John in a very NAUGHTY WAY!
I'm playng the VN version... 05.1 because here there is not the 06 in VN
in any case in my save file ANNA has more than 40 corruption points and i never get any bug
View attachment 1462811
View attachment 1462807

as you can see i do not have bugs also in 05 version
But the scene is still the same whether you choose "Anna let John continue" or "Anna decided to be naughty". It doesn't matter if you have 40 corruption points or less. You can see the whole scene anyway. The only thing I see in this case are the points you get. Depending on what you choose, you get either +1 or +2 new relationship points and corruption. I do not see any other changes.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
But the scene is still the same whether you choose "Anna let John continue" or "Anna decided to be naughty". It doesn't matter if you have 40 corruption points or less. You can see the whole scene anyway. The only thing I see in this case are the points you get. Depending on what you choose, you get either +1 or +2 new relationship points and corruption. I do not see any other changes.
This is not the point…
Is there a choice that requires 40 corruption? (Or 30 in the new version)
So for sure the corruption points are required and in the future updates there will be some differences…
Or… are you saying that DeepSleep are developing a game that have no sense?
Usually when I play a game I do not want to miss any sex scenes…

if you are following Jeremy path for sure that choice will have effects in future updates
If you are not following Jeremy route… you will never get that corruption points and you will never be able to know!!! :cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: Holysix9

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Well, I'm having the exact same issue as the other guy, and yes I am clicking on that location. A pop-up that says 'to Sergey's place.' is all that happens. Over and over again. It's the only objective in the journal for me as well. Can't sleep or do anything else. Loading old saves does not fix it. And this is on a brand new game from this version.

Unless anyone knows what's up, it seems legitimately broken.
Here is a save at the point you're talking about.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
i wish ppl in other threads of other games would share so many saves like in this thread - but on the other hand it shows that most ppl here are cooler but no wonder most of them are AEA fans ;)
It mainly shows that this game is more bugged than the others...

• Haha
Reactions: Echbert

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
So the corruption system was changed in this lastest version.
is this the cause about some users are reporting bugs?
I don't know why user are reporting bugs. In any case i do not have any bugs using the saves from 0.5 version and full corruption points!
I have played the 06 sandbox(?) version but I prefer the VN release because it is not in the OP (even the link is listed in the VN paragraph)

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
yup 3 of us so far have same issue, the dev knows about it, he told he put out a patch to fix it, but i havent been able to find it on his patreon page.

indeed
Maybe I have found a possible solution about remain stuck ...:
yesterday I have used the VN version 0.51 and today I'm back to the 06 that is not the VN version!

I have load a save file from autosave page... the save seems to work fine but after some scene I got stuck in the office because Anna cannot change clothes.
I suppose that all users that are reporting bugs are using saves from the 051 VN version.
As you know the 06 version is not VN... when the 0.61 (this will be the number version of the VN release i suppose) will be out you can use saves from version 051

I suggest to use the built in rename saves to avoid mixing the saves from the VN version with the sandbox.

Hope this helps

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Mr Sorrow85.

I Just read it on Deep's Discord that the VN version is out. Would you be so kind to share that aswell with us? :)

Again thank you 4 sharing the previous update(s). :)

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Mr Sorrow85.

I Just read it on Deep's Discord that the VN version is out. Would you be so kind to share that aswell with us? :)

Again thank you 4 sharing the previous update(s). :)
0.6 version:

Visual novel style PC:

Visual novel style MAC:

Please keep in mind that saves from the regular version are not working correctly in Visual novel.

------

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes