34-5 party 87.jpg

Hello, dear Patrons!

This is the early, beta release of Chapter 2 v0.7 - A Party to Remember
PC: ,
MAC: ,

Android version is coming.
-----------------------------
You can also download the save file
Visual Novel is coming out in the following days.

Please keep in mind that saves from the regular version are not working correctly in the Visual novel.
We have finally finished working on the v0.7 release of Chapter 2 and it's called A Party to Remember.

Old save files should work but we have included a save file that starts at the beginning of the update as you might miss Earl's scene.

This update is built more about the corporate party celebration. There is a pre-party scene to warm girls up that is followed by the main event at the nightclub we have been introduced to at the beginning of the game. This time I could use the new GPU in full potential and you can see that there are a lot of characters in one scene. There are two separate outcomes. One is without Jeremy and one is with him. You can't have both of them. I think that it makes the game a bit more interesting and it makes your choices more meaningful as Anna is totally different in both of the paths.

Added: More than 300 New Renders and 16 New Animations,
Fixed: Some major and some minor logic, bug fixes, Typo fixes
Still, a lot of things are planned in the future and might change both functionally and design-wise. This is a beta version, but you should be able to play through without major bugs and get all of the scenes.

Choices now will have a lot more impact and different content so you will have to play through multiple times to get to see everything. There will also be more or fewer choices depending on your previous path. You can also miss some scenes as not everything is mentioned in the journal, so read dialogues :)
Collectibles are images of Anna and other characters out of the game in different settings. They can be in different places at different times of the day. So far there are eight, and more to come.
-------------------------
Final scene list:

The scene at the basement, both with Ethan and Jeremy, Memory scene, Pre-party at Emily's, Party at the nightclub, Emily and Brandon, Anna and girls, Jeremy with Diane and Anna.

If you find any bugs, please send the info to me through discord, mail, or patreon mail.

If you want to skip unseen text: go in settings and click: skip unseen text and then during the game press ctrl:

If you want to hide the dialogue box press the middle mouse button or H.

You can find Chapter 1 .

Sincerely yours,
Deep

Darkblaze23

Oct 25, 2020
View attachment 1625010

Hello, dear Patrons!

PC: Mega, Google
MAC: Mega, Google

You can also download the save file here.

Please keep in mind that saves from the regular version are not working correctly in the Visual novel.
We have finally finished working on the v0.7 release of Chapter 2 and it's called A Party to Remember.

Old save files should work but we have included a save file that starts at the beginning of the update as you might miss Earl's scene.

This update is built more about the corporate party celebration. There is a pre-party scene to warm girls up that is followed by the main event at the nightclub we have been introduced to at the beginning of the game. This time I could use the new GPU in full potential and you can see that there are a lot of characters in one scene. There are two separate outcomes. One is without Jeremy and one is with him. You can't have both of them. I think that it makes the game a bit more interesting and it makes your choices more meaningful as Anna is totally different in both of the paths.

Still, a lot of things are planned in the future and might change both functionally and design-wise. This is a beta version, but you should be able to play through without major bugs and get all of the scenes.

Choices now will have a lot more impact and different content so you will have to play through multiple times to get to see everything. There will also be more or fewer choices depending on your previous path. You can also miss some scenes as not everything is mentioned in the journal, so read dialogues :)
Collectibles are images of Anna and other characters out of the game in different settings. They can be in different places at different times of the day. So far there are eight, and more to come.
Final scene list:

The scene at the basement, both with Ethan and Jeremy, Memory scene, Pre-party at Emily's, Party at the nightclub, Emily and Brandon, Anna and girls, Jeremy with Diane and Anna.

If you find any bugs, please send the info to me through discord, mail, or patreon mail.

If you want to skip unseen text: go in settings and click: skip unseen text and then during the game press ctrl:

You can find Chapter 1 .

Sincerely yours,
Deep
Thanks mate

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Sorry if the question is stupid, but does this mean the above beta download is RPGM version?
Thanks
No, its Renpy version but with open world things.
Visual Novel is also with the Renpy engine but without the open world.

Reactions: Krull

supppppbroooo

Dec 15, 2020
View attachment 1625010

Hello, dear Patrons!

PC: Mega, Google
MAC: Mega, Google

You can also download the save file here.

Final scene list:

You can find Chapter 1 .

Sincerely yours,
Deep
so the Renpy version is coming in the next few days? which i think is the better version than grinding in RPGM

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
kind of spoiler: for me the update was unexpected short. Also the party was cool too see how many ppl can there be added now is crazy but it wasn’t to my personal interest much. The dress is hot but I personally already miss the old one. Also it looks like he cutted some stuff - wasn’t there a teaser where she poses with the dress on a wooden stair or did I mix things up? I also think the Jeremy scene even tho it was the by far hottest so far - on the potential side of possibilities and the hole idea - it ended up... underwhelming cause if two things: 1. way too short 2. some mediocre perspectives. I would have really liked to see more like the last pic showed where before the update ends also more an overview from above before Diane comes and this one animated I want to see her face and tits better but especially at least a bit of her face more or the perspective which was animated but way more zoomed out. - that’s my personal opinion about the update.(also still miss the spa scene with Jeremy he is maybe not my favourite but I do like his stuff more than Ethan, Ashely and even maybe Timothy)i hope he will get well soon. anna looked great but the update was... idk (please at least add more zoomed out views of the action with jeremy...)
update 3/10 for me personally

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
Jeez, I hate to be that guy, but dare I say it?
I thought the update was somewhat...disappointing(and short).
The 3-way lesbian scene was well-constructed, but why another scene with Emily? She was in the last update.
Personally, I'd rather see more of Rebecca(And Anna) with the black guys, for example?

I thought the whole premise of this was for Anna to get progressively more corrupted as the story unfolds?
If anything, I'd say she was regressing. I think she was more slutty in chapter 1.

Just my two cents worth. I still enjoyed the update and you can see that a lot of work has gone into it, but I think it could have been much better:)

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes