Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
The locked scene (3rd one) in the replay is a bug that will be fixed in the bug fix v0.71
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
DOWNLOAD
VN
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - -
Mac: - - - MEGA
Others:
COMPRESSED* - TORRENT
Why the links in the VN section are not for the VN release??
I have download for Mac but it is a semi-sandbox version not VN

Last edited:
Reactions: int13

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
There are any fix pathe wehere Jeremy is crealy dead it sadly alive in a path I saw him at Jeremy appartamnt when I thout he was deadt but it wasn't. I need to rest dead no alive in Jeremy dead route.

• Angry
Reactions: 312.206.993

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
The only route for this game is Jeremy live
in any case a cannot help you because i'm waiting for the VN version

Some hero is required to post a link for the VN version. :cool:
this one? is VN and it is compressed already

Edit: Ops seam that was wrong one. Sorry:oops:

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 312.206.993

DevilPants

Mar 10, 2018
This is the terrible confusion that happens when the creator suddenly comes up with the idea of changing the main mechanics of the game and introduces an unnecessary sandbox. The Ren'Py version was just perfect, the storyline was great and engaging as a visual novel. And now there are a couple of versions that don't work as they should. As before, I was waiting impatiently for the next update, now only disappointment remains, which is a pity because it was a really great game. Of course, that's just my personal opinion. :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
The new update felt inconsistent.

The pre party only served to see the girls naked and to anticipate Emily fucking night. A secondary character that we just saw in last update in a similar situation. At the beginning, we are led to think that we will have another foursome but with swapping partners and we are far away from it.

As other had already complained, Anna's less slutty but that doesn't mean she has more agency. One minute she's telling Emily she's not sure about the two guys on the apartment, the next she's asking to her friend for a more revealing dress.

Then, the party had many possible outcomes and you just have two, depending if you're on Jeremy's path or not. Anna's start to sexy dance with Timothy, but, again, nothing happens. Neither with the possible foursome with the guy and the three girls (what could had been (FFFM) something new in the game).

The lesbian threesome was hot, even if I would had liked to see some attention on Madison's pussy (fingering or licking).

Reactions: Zane11

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
The new update felt inconsistent.

The pre party only served to see the girls naked and to anticipate Emily fucking night. A secondary character that we just saw in last update in a similar situation. At the beginning, we are led to think that we will have another foursome but with swapping partners and we are far away from it.

As other had already complained, Anna's less slutty but that doesn't mean she has more agency. One minute she's telling Emily she's not sure about the two guys on the apartment, the next she's asking to her friend for a more revealing dress.

Then, the party had many possible outcomes and you just have two, depending if you're on Jeremy's path or not. Anna's start to sexy dance with Timothy, but, again, nothing happens. Neither with the possible foursome with the guy and the three girls (what could had been (FFFM) something new in the game).

The lesbian threesome was hot, even if I would had liked to see some attention on Madison's pussy (fingering or licking).

oof. Nothing in what you said makes me want to download this. Why make Anna less slutty? Lesbian stuff is just off-putting for me, so wouldn't download it just for that. Bummer. I really enjoyed this game for quite some time, too.

Reactions: kartolas

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
oof. Nothing in what you said makes me want to download this. Why make Anna less slutty? Lesbian stuff is just off-putting for me, so wouldn't download it just for that. Bummer. I really enjoyed this game for quite some time, too.

I mean, she's a bit slutty. She flirts with the guy in the apartment and have a sexy attitude during the night with Timothy and the girls. However, it seem as she's more "restrained" . One of the guys take the three girls to her apartment, but they don't try to tease him. Just some flirting between the girls. The cliffhanger is John arriving at the apartment and he sees the three girls naked. Maybe we could see something interesting in the next update, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

If you're not into lesbian and neither in Jeremy's path I would wait for next update, because the only thing you will have is Emily fucking with the BBC's work dude.

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021

I mean, she's a bit slutty. She flirts with the guy in the apartment and have a sexy attitude during the night with Timothy and the girls. However, it seem as she's more "restrained" . One of the guys take the three girls to her apartment, but they don't try to tease him. Just some flirting between the girls. The cliffhanger is John arriving at the apartment and he sees the three girls naked. Maybe we could see something interesting in the next update, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

If you're not into lesbian and neither in Jeremy's path I would wait for next update, because the only thing you will have is Emily fucking with the BBC's work dude.
I *think* I'm on Jeremy path. It's been a while since the last update. I tend to forget which character is which. Anyway, I'll probably just wait until the next update.

Also, are you playing semi-sandbox or VN? I was playing semi-sandbox, but the version number above the download links still says 0.6 instead of 0.7. Not sure if that wasn't updated or not.

Reactions: CHELSEA97

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
I *think* I'm on Jeremy path. It's been a while since the last update. I tend to forget which character is which. Anyway, I'll probably just wait until the next update.

Also, are you playing semi-sandbox or VN? I was playing semi-sandbox, but the version number above the download links still says 0.6 instead of 0.7. Not sure if that wasn't updated or not.
Jeremy is the bald boss of the company. Either you killed him in CH1 or you are still under his control.
I played the semi-sandbox. If I understood correctly, the VN should be publish in the next days.

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab
4.00 star(s) 133 Votes