locopogo1

Mar 24, 2020
View attachment 1734542

Hello, dear Patrons!

It looks like this is the last weekly update before the release next week. I hope that everything runs as I have planned and we don't have to postpone anything.

As I have mentioned before, there will be quite a significant move in the plot again. Here you can see one of the paths where Anna decided to get rid of Patrick. Do you think she could run the bar well? There will also be scene for Patrick's path as well. As you remember, Anna didn't go to the bar on Saturday, as there was a corporate party. I don't think Patrick will like that.
Anyway, I'm glad about the progress and I hope that we will deliver a great update with a lot of content.

Thank you for your fantastic support!

Sincerely yours,

Deep

-----------
damn i cant wait to see what patrick has for anna this time, she has to work off all the lost money for Saturday, and we all know how Anna will earn them ;)this time I hope that the visitors will fuck her well, the more so that Anna is already starting to like it:p

• Haha
Reactions: Echbert

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 1734542

Hello, dear Patrons!

It looks like this is the last weekly update before the release next week. I hope that everything runs as I have planned and we don't have to postpone anything.

As I have mentioned before, there will be quite a significant move in the plot again. Here you can see one of the paths where Anna decided to get rid of Patrick. Do you think she could run the bar well? There will also be scene for Patrick's path as well. As you remember, Anna didn't go to the bar on Saturday, as there was a corporate party. I don't think Patrick will like that.
Anyway, I'm glad about the progress and I hope that we will deliver a great update with a lot of content.

Sincerely yours,

Deep

-----------
Thanks 4 the share 85 :)

• Hey there
Reactions: Sorrow85

Mark17

May 15, 2017
View attachment 1662595

Hello, dear Patrons!

Finally a weekly update after the release.

We have received multiple comments about the previous update and we can agree on most of them. There are too few meaningful scenes and it took too long. I think that we can fix it in the future thanks to your help and ideas. Please keep them coming, both positive and negative criticism is welcome. You can contact us through discord, patreon, or email.

We have been working on the next update even though we have been a bit quiet. We have almost finished the script for the next update and I have already started to work on the renders.

So far there are planned scenes with John and the girls in the morning. Visiting Andrew at the hospital, Alfred and Rebecca ( I think it will be interesting and will put together some things mentioned before), Ashley and the stranger who won the bet. There will be more scenes but we are still discussing which ones should be out sooner.

View attachment 1662594

I think that the next update will be a lot better and a lot more interesting than the previous one, as well as released a lot sooner.

Thank you again for your amazing support!

Sincerely yours,

Deep

--------
View attachment 1679281

Hello, dear Patrons!

A quick progress update of the next release.
We have finished writing the necessary scenes for the next update and this time we will be moving the story forward. Turning events at the bar, things with Sergey, etc. You probably remember that Ashley started to sell meetings with Anna as well, so it's time to keep the promise. Ashley will be back as well. Even though he is selling Anna, he still thinks he owns her.

Some of you also remember that Anna talked about doing something together and Timothy must have a bit of an urge to meet Anna after she didn't go with him after the corporate party.

View attachment 1679282

I have also made more than half of the renders needed for the next update and will start editing and uploading them to the image folder soon. I'm glad about the progress and the update is coming at a good pace.

Thank you again for your amazing support!

Sincerely yours.

Deep

----------
View attachment 1715014

Hello, dear Patrons!

A quick progress update about the next release.

So far we have done most of the stuff needed for the next release and everything is coming at a good pace and there are no setbacks at the moment.

The final scene list is Home with girls and John, Andrew at the hospital (both with Carry and Schmidt), Bar (both paths), Alfred (with Rebecca), Sergey (both paths), Timothy's pizza, and Ashley's auction.

View attachment 1715016

I know, it's quite a lot of scenes, but the story needs to move forward and Anna needs some action and some fun.

I think that the update will be quite interesting as Anna will take on some new roles and those choices made in the past will have a different outcome and lead to totally different Anna and scenes.

At the moment I plan to release the next update on the 9th of April.

Thank you for your amazing support!

Sincerely yours,

Deep

---------
View attachment 1734542

Hello, dear Patrons!

Sincerely yours,

Deep

-----------
Anna in the next update, who is she going to have scenes with?

Reactions: tatanysebas

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
How do you unlock the bdsm scene? I believe it's the last scene in the gallery.
Not sure, I actually have the last two locked and assumed it was a bug in the code. You can use a save slot to replay it though. You need to be on a Jeremy run for it to be available.

Apr 5, 2020
Amazing, astonishing, staggering, astounding, breathtaking Ass I’m in love with her want her to be my future gf every fucking man dream

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
wonder what deep will do with andrew when he finds out all the adventures his girlfriend has been having :LOL:
Awake told us about a year ago, that they're planning a 'renaissance' route for Andrew, where he'll have the opportunity to win Anna back. So they'll be at least one ending where Anna and Andrew end up together. But all of that is a long way off, since Andrew is going to be in hospital for some time yet ( probably at least another 2 weeks in game time, which will be at least 20 updates away)

On the other routes, it really depends how Deep goes about having Anna finish with Andrew. Will she make her mind up, but delay telling him till he's recovered more from his injury? Or dump him immediately? I suspect it will be the former, so the cheating can carry on till later in the game. So Andrew may not become aware of anything for a long time yet? But players will probably have the opportunity to decide his fate well before that.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Which option do you guys suggest if you want Anna to be as dirty & naughty as possible? ^^

View attachment 1720302
If you're Anna is very submissive ( she is on jeremy route, bar whore route and schmitt route) then you should choose Earl, because like all these others he is blackmailing Anna, and she has chosen to submit to the blackmail. I think this route will eventually lead to a gangbang, at Earl's retirement party.

Carl's route seems to indicate that could lead to Anna eventually having some kind of criminal route. Deep has mentioned before, that is something they have considered for Anna, and there are some pretty clear hints when she fantasises about becoming a gang leader, immediately after the shower scene with Carl. So if you would like a future Anna to be more badass, this is possibly the way to go.

The Taxman's route features a femdom scene, and there are hints that the Taxman likes to be dominated ( I wonder if he's one of Ruby's clients at the Sexshop Dungeon? ). If you want your Anna to be more proactive, you killed off Jeremy, took charge of the Bar with Jim, chose Cary at the hospital. Then this is the route I would follow.

All of this is supposition on my part, it could be completely wrong. Deep tends to keep his cards pretty close to his chest, regarding the future development of his game. But he does drop hints from time to time.

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
Awake told us about a year ago, that they're planning a 'renaissance' route for Andrew, where he'll have the opportunity to win Anna back. So they'll be at least one ending where Anna and Andrew end up together. But all of that is a long way off, since Andrew is going to be in hospital for some time yet ( probably at least another 2 weeks in game time, which will be at least 20 updates away)

On the other routes, it really depends how Deep goes about having Anna finish with Andrew. Will she make her mind up, but delay telling him till he's recovered more from his injury? Or dump him immediately? I suspect it will be the former, so the cheating can carry on till later in the game. So Andrew may not become aware of anything for a long time yet? But players will probably have the opportunity to decide his fate well before that.
Not that any kind of logic or consistency is expected in these types of games but the idea of him 'winning her back' seems preposterous to me. In the beginning she says she loves him and feels a tiny bit of guilt but that disappears fast and she's quick to jump on other dicks. Just because she says she feels bad and says she loves him doesn't really mean anything when there's no hesitation to cheat on him. She's made it clear he can't satisfy her and she blames him for a lot of what's going wrong in her life and at this point in the game seems to actually resent him. Half the game and half the lewd scenes are basically everyone shitting on the BF and portraying him as incompetent (which he is), it just seems kind of ridiculous to believe he could get her back. I mean let's be real if he does end up forgiving her for screwing everyone they know including his dad, and tries to get her back, it just confirms how pathetic he really is. Will he suddenly grow a bigger dick and become a monster in the sack? She gets betrayed by literally every other person she's slept with and just settles for the BF because she has no one else? The truth is he's only still around (and will be kept around as long as possible) to satisfy the cheating aspect of the game. To satisfy that kink/fetish it has to seem like the cheating actually matters and there may be consequences to it but the truth is there are none. That's why it's hard to imagine any scenario where he wins her back without some majors shifts in characters personality and tone or some heavy duty retcons.

What seems more plausible and maybe fits in with the story better would be a 'revenge' route where he gets back at her and everyone else who betrayed him. Maybe he takes over all the gang operations and makes her his slave or whores her out or maybe he goes nuts and kills everyone or she genuinely feels remorse after her life hits rock bottom after everyone's used her up and thrown her away. I know it will never happen as it's probably the opposite of what people are looking for but those scenarios feel a little more realistic then the BF winning her back.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 133 Votes