Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
There's actually another similar issue, on Jeremy's route after the corporate party, if you choose for Anna to resist his demands. The point is, these are all choices that very few people ever make. Most people who play Jeremy's route will never try to avoid content with him. And the same goes for the content you mentioned above. That means it might be fixed in the next update or it might just be delayed again, if it doesn't cause problems for the main routes that most people play. Eventually these and other issues will get fixed, because me and other patrons who are active on Discord, will continue to remind the Devs ( hopefully though there'll be fixes for both these issues in the coming update).
I had no problem with the second situation, maybe because I did not choose this path.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Give her other clothes because this one already stinks.
This outfit was chosen by patrons in a poll. So I'm afraid the majority of them don't agree with you. Having said that, Anna usually changes her main outfit every 4-5 days. And this is the 4th day that she's worn this one.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pogo123

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Here, too, they could do a survey.What costumes were there to choose from?
It's academic, cos as I said, it's likely to be changing soon anyway. Sometimes the Dev puts this to a vote and sometimes he doesn't.

A survey here, is very unlikely to have any impact. Deep is pretty clear that only patrons get a voice in these kind of decisions, and that's the way it should be. It's one of the privileges you have for being a patron.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

AzzzzaMate

Apr 12, 2020
1660918865719.png

Hello, dear Patrons!

Another weekly progress update for the next release.

At the moment I have made renders for almost all the scenes. I have started editing and uploading the first batch of renders to the image folder elite patrons have access to.

In this spoiler image, you can see the scene from one of Dilan's paths. Some of you have already asked how those choices back at the billiard scene shoot will turn out. I wanted to put Anna in a maids outfit for some time and now is the right time :)

Anyway, we want to release the next update sometime in the middle of September and it looks manageable.

Thank you for your amazing support.

Sincerely yours,

Deep

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 1992892

Hello, dear Patrons!

Another weekly progress update for the next release.

At the moment I have made renders for almost all the scenes. I have started editing and uploading the first batch of renders to the image folder elite patrons have access to.

In this spoiler image, you can see the scene from one of Dilan's paths. Some of you have already asked how those choices back at the billiard scene shoot will turn out. I wanted to put Anna in a maids outfit for some time and now is the right time :)

Anyway, we want to release the next update sometime in the middle of September and it looks manageable.

Thank you for your amazing support.

Sincerely yours,

Deep
Thanks 4 the WU share AzzzzaMate. :)

I must say... Damn it is nice to see Anna back wearing stockings again. :love: :p

Mar 18, 2022
This outfit was chosen by patrons in a poll. So I'm afraid the majority of them don't agree with you. Having said that, Anna usually changes her main outfit every 4-5 days. And this is the 4th day that she's worn this one.
So she wears the same rags for 5 days? Imagine walking in the same clothes for a few days, it's unrealistic, besides, as Sadowdark wrote, they should also post such a survey here.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
So she wears the same rags for 5 days? Imagine walking in the same clothes for a few days, it's unrealistic, besides, as Sadowdark wrote, they should also post such a survey here.
A survey here is not going to make any difference, because only patrons would be able to vote. And if you're already a patron, it's no big deal to go to the Dev's Patreon site to make your choice.

Deep would like to change her outfit more frequently, but for practical reasons he doesn't. Restricting her to one main outfit for several days, means he can reuse certain renders, which reduces the time taken to produce updates. Like for instance when she walks into the office, we see the same renders everyday. If he had to change the outfit everyday, he would have to change those renders everyday as well. And there are plenty of other places in the game, where renders are repeatedly reused, until Anna is eventually given a new outfit.

Last edited:
Mar 18, 2022
A survey here is not going to make any difference, because only patrons would be able to vote. And if you're already a patron, it's no big deal to go to the Dev's Patreon site to make your choice.

Deep would like to change her outfit more frequently, but for practical reasons he doesn't. Restricting her to one main outfit for several days, means he can reuse certain renders, which reduces the time taken to produce updates. Like for instance when she walks into the office, we see the same renders everyday. If he had to change the outfit everyday, he would have to change those renders everyday as well. And there are plenty of other places in the game, where renders are repeatedly reused, until Anna is eventually given a new outfit.
Not without exaggeration, I will not become a Patreon of a game that has an MC for whom I do not feel even a little sympathy, and at the sight of her sister I have a vomiting reflex. Besides, I don't like most of the characters in this game. I'd rather support Zorlun, who does a great job, or PaleGrass, who also makes a great game.

• Angry
Reactions: shadow_skill

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Not without exaggeration, I will not become a Patreon of a game that has an MC for whom I do not feel even a little sympathy, and at the sight of her sister I have a vomiting reflex. Besides, I don't like most of the characters in this game. I'd rather support Zorlun, who does a great job, or PaleGrass, who also makes a great game.
:ROFLMAO: They will tell you that if you don't like the game, what you are playing it for

Mar 18, 2022
:ROFLMAO: They will tell you that if you don't like the game, what you are playing it for
They will write it one hundred percent, but I don't give a shit, and I play inaccurately I have (I don't remember exactly) only 3 or 4 unlocked photos in the gallery. I just wait for Andrew to wake up and make her his slut if he can, or humiliate her in any other way.

• Thinking Face

Mazdayasna

Feb 29, 2020
not bad! i still would like to try honey select but i don't want to buy it and the download stuff is such a massive amount i can't unpack it and download it even with torrent stuff which tells me files are too big its annoying - you know any trick - where id you get honey select 2 from and is there adult content already implemented? i think this anny model is nice but anna has a tad softer face and her hair are a bit different otherwise really nice in my opinion also the overall aestehtics of the face and body
Hey mate, sorry for the late reply.
DOWNLOAD LINKS
[Torrent] (Last Version)

[Torrent] (First Version)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Pogo123

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
They will write it one hundred percent, but I don't give a shit, and I play inaccurately I have (I don't remember exactly) only 3 or 4 unlocked photos in the gallery. I just wait for Andrew to wake up and make her his slut if he can, or humiliate her in any other way.
This You can wait a long time

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
You're going to be waiting an awfully long time, because that is never going to happen. If you hate the game so much, why would you waste your time with it? That doesn't make much sense at all.

Lurker1001

Oct 8, 2020
Umm... coolstorybro?

Reactions: pleaseletme
4.00 star(s) 133 Votes