Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
I think there was a scene where Benjamin the hobo fapped to the pictureds iirc.
I’m pretty sure it was in Chapter 1
Yeah, thanks, guys.
It is chapter 1.
There's the scene with the hobo, where Anna takes him some food and the poker game with the two guys from the office.
Anna also makes reference to a cop also having the magazine, but I haven't seen that(yet).

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Is there a scene where a magazine featuring one of Anna's photoshoot's is on display?
I'm sure I've read this somewhere, but the search fucntion hasn't turned anything up.
Can anyone point me in the right direction, please?
Cheers.
It appears in several scenes. One is in Chapter 1, just before the poker game with Emily, Brandon and Justin. In another scene in Chapter 1, Timothy has a copy in his apartment. Later in Chapter 1, Benjamin has a copy when Anna meets him behind the Bar, and then when she meets him in the alleyway for a drink in Chapter 2, we the same magazine again. It shows the photo shoot she did with another female model earlier in Chapter 1.

stuckingames

Aug 30, 2022
Hello everyone, I am stuck on a quest and cant advance the tim in any way. I need to go to timothys place in downtown, but either hes asleep after i buy th wine or its to early after I slept. So what can I do to complete the quest?

starshooter

Jul 27, 2017
In VN mode, how can I get the collectibles and see the relationship & corruption points as in Sandbox mode? Please and thanks.
sorry for my bad english if not clear.

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
Guys, I've just got through ch1 and there is no NTR, is there any in ch2?
How would you define ntr in the context of this game? Andrew cheating on Anna? Rebecca stealing one of Anna's men? The only "hint" of ntr could be Anna's slightly jealousy with the fact that John is (possibly) fucking other women.

Reactions: Mikey_Boy101

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
How would you define ntr in the context of this game? Andrew cheating on Anna? Rebecca stealing one of Anna's men? The only "hint" of ntr could be Anna's slightly jealousy with the fact that John is (possibly) fucking other women.
That's why i'm asking, in the context of this game i would WANT some NTR because i'm into corruption, here it's seems MC is barely corrupted by the end of ch1 and it seems more like she has lost some inhibitions and that's it.

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
That's why i'm asking, in the context of this game i would WANT some NTR because i'm into corruption, here it's seems MC is barely corrupted by the end of ch1 and it seems more like she has lost some inhibitions and that's it.
The end of the game is more related to free herself, even if you can discuss that to attain this, she's being corrupted. I don't think you will find her hurt because of some sexual tension with her sister or boyfriend. Some players are even asking to ditch him because they consider him an obstacle in Anna's path. I hope it will help you.

Reactions: EdgeOfShadow

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
i kind of understand where you guys are coming from with the ntr but I personally think it’s kind of nitpicky cause when i search for ntr I search simply for cheating, corruption and pretty guys who lose their girls to ugly (old) guys. for me that’s losely in the word ntr I don’t look after the exact wording and don’t expect it in games - personally

HanktheHunk3

Nov 18, 2019
I've spent quite some time and tried to compile all the wallpapers. A few are missing or not in HD, I'd be thankful if someone could share those to complete the collection.

- May 2018 - wallpaper 2 not in HD
- August 2018 - not in HD
- March 2019 - wallpaper 1 broken link
- April 2019 - missing? wallpaper 2 missing?
- July 2019 - missing?
- April 2020 - wallpaper 2 broken link

Only the monthly wallpapers are included, I believe DeepSleep started making monthly wallpapers from March 2018. And where available, I have chosen to save the higher resolution image.

Mega

Credits to logan0891 for contributions to the collection.
Hello hyperbeast1, any chance for a link reup of the wallpapers? Link is dead...

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes