Jan 13, 2021
Bugs,bugs,bugs.......this game is soooooooooo full of them. I mean, how hard can it be to resolve the issues?? Chapter 1 was, for an RPGM, still almost bugs free. Whats up with the dev?? Didn t he check his own content, before he roll it out to the public?!!? I just don t get it...!! I cant go any further than closing the Deal with the Mobster in the Spa...! This game is also full of logical errors. How can the MC avoid spicy situations, but when it comes to close a contract...she has to prostitute herself!?!? This doesn t make any sense... ! This game crashes continuously since V5, and the Devs does nothing against it. Sorry...but i had to vent. This is just so frustrating...:mad::mad::mad:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
thanks for sharing the latest version. update missing a few things content wise but the content available was solid. like the new fancy cinematic shots and animations but not the biggest fan of the new music tracks and also expected some scenes to be a bit more detailed than others. but thats something personal of course.

overall together with the teased unreleased stuff of the update i would give it a solid 7.8/10 maybe even an 8/10.

Reactions: L0b0ts

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Bugs,bugs,bugs.......this game is soooooooooo full of them. I mean, how hard can it be to resolve the issues?? Chapter 1 was, for an RPGM, still almost bugs free. Whats up with the dev?? Didn t he check his own content, before he roll it out to the public?!!? I just don t get it...!! I cant go any further than closing the Deal with the Mobster in the Spa...! This game is also full of logical errors. How can the MC avoid spicy situations, but when it comes to close a contract...she has to prostitute herself!?!? This doesn t make any sense... ! This game crashes continuously since V5, and the Devs does nothing against it. Sorry...but i had to vent. This is just so frustrating...:mad::mad::mad:
just play from the new save. i did this aswell other stuff would make bugs at least at the moment. also its noticed its beta. you should always consider that before playing.

GateC.

Nov 21, 2018
Hi, can someone provide me with a save with ( Jeremy alive , she chose Dr Schmidt and she made deal with Earl ) please , thank you.

Last edited:
Reactions: BetoMurilo

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
The situation you mention regarding closing the contract, is not meant to work in that way. Anna is supposed to be able to avoid having sex with the Chinese guys to close the deal. Of course, that means she fails to close the contract. Because that's what Chinese guys demand. But there is supposed to be another way around it. It just isn't working that's all.

Having said that, only a tiny minority of players choose for Anna to miss the sex content. For a game like this, which is essentially about making Anna into a slut, it's counter-intuitive to try to avoid the content which achieves that. Which is probably why the Devs often fail to correct these issues, because only a relatively small number of people play this kind of route, so it hardly ever gets reported if something goes wrong.

If your game is crashing, it's probably because you have a bugged version. The alpha version often has bugs, but it's usually corrected within a few days, often the day after release. But of course sometimes it doesn't get immediately updated on this site. So many people who download from here, within a few hours of the game being released, continue to have the bugged version, days or even weeks after a more up to date version has been put out by the Devs.

And remember the Devs don't have anything to do with this site. The copy of the game you've downloaded here, has been linked by one of the games patrons, without the Dev's knowledge. So whether you get the most up to date version with the bug fixes, is down to those patrons who upload here and not the game's Devs. That's why I don't agree with the alpha version being released here, before the Devs have got feedback from their top tier patrons and can perform bug fixes. It would be much much better to wait a few days, so the version released here has already been tested by patrons.

• Love
Reactions: Sadowdark

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
Share your ch2. v0.90 save file before this version please. So we can through office bugs and continue our game. Coz I start a new game still it doesnt work.

acfa

Nov 17, 2017
Made a little script that should unlock all gallery, for now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Install: just copy the contents to a RPY file (like the gallery_unlock.rpy attached) and place that file on the game/ folder.

Update: v0.95 scenes follow a new pattern
v0.9 Last scene with Tim isn't in the gallery

Reactions: phhunter

OvidiusLian

Jan 28, 2018
it should be 0.95-alpha (nor beta or pre), too many bugs and strangely not that many content.
I guess DeepSleep was to tired and the lack of sleep affected his judgement

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
it should be 0.95-alpha (nor beta or pre), too many bugs and strangely not that many content.
I guess DeepSleep was to tired and the lack of sleep affected his judgement
This is the alpha of v0.95. The bug fixed version hasn't been released on this site yet. Only on Patreon.

Last edited:

grimer25

Aug 3, 2019
He didn't roll it to the public,he made it available to a tier of his patreons to bug test so that they find some bugs which he can fix before the release. It's not his fault that they released it here for crybabies to whine about

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes