Foordy

Oct 23, 2020
I found the jeremy path pretty buggy.

I started it from scratch again because my save wasn't working properly and towards the end got heaps of those exception errors.

also after the work party it was only referencing the dungeon with jeremy and diane. the scene didn't actually play.

I was playing 0.951 ... hopefully they were fixed in 0.952

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019

2022 october wallpaper 1.jpg

2022 october wallpaper 2.jpg

When you are minding your own business on Halloween night but Succubus has different plans for you. Would you let her take you or not? :D

And this is what happens when you are not giving yourself to her. Just imagine what happens next :)

Happy Halloweens

Deep

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

View attachment 2138229

View attachment 2138234

When you are minding your own business on Halloween night but Succubus has different plans for you. Would you let her take you or not? :D

And this is what happens when you are not giving yourself to her. Just imagine what happens next :)

Happy Halloweens

Deep
Thank You 4 the share Ibiz :love:

genteis

Aug 8, 2021
Question about Anna's behaviour. Is it still like in the first game? Where basically each scene starts with her being reluctant and then does only as much as she is told. Or does she start offering sex by herself as well or at least show more enjoyment during it and get really into it by taking things further during sex?

Reactions: pleaseletme

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
Question about Anna's behaviour. Is it still like in the first game? Where basically each scene starts with her being reluctant and then does only as much as she is told. Or does she start offering sex by herself as well or at least show more enjoyment during it and get really into it by taking things further during sex?
Depends on the scene. With Jeremy she is usually more reluctant. With Alfred or the hobo for example she seems to take the initiative a little more.

Reactions: DD3DD

genteis

Aug 8, 2021
Depends on the scene. With Jeremy she is usually more reluctant. With Alfred or the hobo for example she seems to take the initiative a little more.
Okay, thanks, bit of a shame though. Guess it has not changed too much then.

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
Okay, thanks, bit of a shame though. Guess it has not changed too much then.
That also depends on the path you take. If you take the fully submissive part (aka Jeremy and Patrick) then I suppose she hasn't changed much, though she is shown to enjoy what she is made to do in the end. If you choose the more assertive path (aka Jeremy and Patrick dead), then I feel there are some clear differences in her attitude, for example in the latest update she actually shoots someone and she generally tends to come forward with her opinion more often.

Reactions: genteis

nsiac

Feb 16, 2020
I play the VN and there's the bug just after Anna tries to exit the basement.
Does the Sandbox version work well or everybody has the same bug, thus not being able to proceed with the game?

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
Yes, depends based on which character interaction & yes to your latter inquiries.

Reactions: genteis

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
It's more like there are fans for both types of interactions so the game currently caters to both fan bases.
I don't think Anna will continue to be reluctant in the longer term. There are already clear signs that she's becoming much more accepting, even when Jeremy or Patrick ask her to do extreme stuff. When the player chose for Anna not to kill Jeremy, and later not take over Patrick's Bar with Jim, they were really putting Anna on a path to one day becoming Jeremy's Toy and Patrick's Whore. I just wonder whether there will be a later choice where we'll possibly be able to save Anna, from those fates, before she completely surrenders and just accepts it all as normal? But on those routes, that's where she's headed as things stand.

Reactions: Zane11 and khantus
4.00 star(s) 133 Votes