Aug 12, 2020
Well, I assume my own saves do not work, but the save in first slot is working fine... How am I suppose to know what kind of choices have been made there?

DonRufio

Aug 25, 2020
Sorry if stupid question, but how do I actually update these games, I have to download the full game again?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Sorry if stupid question, but how do I actually update these games, I have to download the full game again?

Not stupid, some games have "updates so you don't have to download the whole thing", but this game doesn't. If you don't like the file size, you can get the compressed version at cost of some reduced quality, but the saving on file size is huge sometimes.

Reactions: Zane11

DonRufio

Aug 25, 2020
Not stupid, some games have "updates so you don't have to download the whole thing", but this game doesn't. If you don't like the file size, you can get the compressed version at cost of some reduced quality, but the saving on file size is huge sometimes.
Thank you. I`ve seen some games have updates scattered in the comments, I just don`t like downloading the same game several times for the update. Is there a way to easily tell?

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Can someone recommend the same games as that: with corruption, blackmail and interracial sex?..
Special Request Official Ren'Py Edition [v1.4][Nemiegs
inside Jennifer
Project Myriam - good game I recommend
The Office - good game I recommend you have to wait a long time for a new release
Point of no return - good game I recommend
Lida's Adventures [Ep. 3 v0.182] [Terebonkoff] - but i hate this game empty rape simulator turbo sluts stupid bimbo Lidia
The Office Wife - I hate this game only one way corruption lots of bugs endless grind.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Thank you. I`ve seen some games have updates scattered in the comments, I just don`t like downloading the same game several times for the update. Is there a way to easily tell?

Yeah, those are still the full version. Usually everything is linked on the first page, it will say update to 0.2 only etc if there are any. In most cases you have to keep re-downloading with each subsequent update, but some aren't that much of a size difference.

DonRufio

Aug 25, 2020
Yeah, those are still the full version. Usually everything is linked on the first page, it will say update to 0.2 only etc if there are any. In most cases you have to keep re-downloading with each subsequent update, but some aren't that much of a size difference.
Thanks for the fast replies, really appreciate it.

Not_1_Fan

Jun 27, 2021
Special Request Official Ren'Py Edition [v1.4][Nemiegs
inside Jennifer
Project Myriam - good game I recommend
Office Wife - good game I recommend you have to wait a long time for a new release
Point of no return - good game I recommend
Lida's Adventures [Ep. 3 v0.182] [Terebonkoff] - but i hate this game empty rape simulator turbo sluts stupid bimbo Lidia
The Office Wife - I hate this game only one way corruption lots of bugs endless grind.
Is Office wife and The Office wife different games cannot find office wife game on F95zone, can u share link

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes