khantus

Jan 30, 2019
Reading this thread I'm surprised to see how many people aren't enjoying Chapter 2. Personally I have no issue with the new hairstyle, but I can at least understand not vibing with an MCs new look. Aside from that though, content-wise Chapter 2 seems to be carrying the torch pretty well, is it not?
I don't have any problem with Anna's new hairstyle either, I guess that hairstyle was chosen by Deep since he didn't do any poll on his patreon to choose a new hairstyle.
It's clear that everyone has their own tastes and unfortunately Deep can't please everyone.

Reactions: LochRaven

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I don't have any problem with Anna's new hairstyle either, I guess that hairstyle was chosen by Deep since he didn't do any poll on his patreon to choose a new hairstyle.
I also do not have problem with haitstyle made for looking older but
Maybe the poll was on discord channel... looking at Emily she looks beautiful and with same Hair in CH1 This hairstyle was made by Deep without suggestions from others
Anne Emily.jpg
For me Emily in the CH2 looks younger than Anna
Emily CH2.jpg Anna hair.34.jpg
light is very important in rendering and programs that generate shadows don't lie and the cut of light can make Anna's beautiful or dull and insignificant.
Emily's expressions are very well worked out in detail and she looks younger because I really think Emily's haircut is what Deep prefers

In the CH1 is the opposite
Anna looks younger than Emily and her expression are very well worked her face is luminescent
Anna Emily ch1.03.jpg
Anna Emily.jpg

ANNA LOOKS YOUNGER THAN EMILY IN CHAPTER 1
And look at that fucking stunning eyes Anna has... She is the Anna who made me fall in love and is in the CH1 :love:

I love the innocent face Anna had with her original haircut...
I think with the current cut even Deep has lost interest in working Anna's face details.

For me is not a problem play CH2 but as I said I always prefer to re-play the CH1
I think today is the 20th time I've played chapter 1 (maybe 30th)
instead in chapter 2 i just play the new content.

Anna haircut in CH2 generates shadows on her face making it difficult to work well on facial expressions.
I can't believe this was a Deep decision!

Last edited:

khantus

Jan 30, 2019
I also do not have problem with haitstyle made for looking older but
Maybe the poll was on discord channel... looking at Emily she looks beautiful and with same Hair in CH1 This hairstyle was made by Deep without suggestions from others
View attachment 2491268
For me Emily in the CH2 looks younger than Anna
View attachment 2491311 View attachment 2491312
light is very important in rendering and programs that generate shadows don't lie and the cut of light can make Anna's beautiful or dull and insignificant.
Emily's expressions are very well worked out in detail and she looks younger because I really think Emily's haircut is what Deep prefers

In the CH1 is the opposite
Anna looks younger than Emily and her expression are very well worked her face is luminescent
View attachment 2491322
View attachment 2491323

ANNA LOOKS YOUNGER THAN EMILY IN CHAPTER 1
And look at that fucking stunning eyes Anna has... She is the Anna who made me fall in love and is in the CH1 :love:

I love the innocent face Anna had with her original haircut...
I think with the current cut even Deep has lost interest in working Anna's face details.

For me is not a problem play CH2 but as I said I always prefer to re-play the CH1
I think today is the 20th time I've played chapter 1 (maybe 30th)
instead in chapter 2 i just play the new content.

Anna haircut in CH2 generates shadows on her face making it difficult to work well on facial expressions.
I can't believe this was a Deep decision!
Since before the pandemic I have been in Deep's discord and I don't remember that he made any poll about Anna's new hairstyle, I think we must accept that DeepSleep chose that hairstyle simply because he liked it.
On the other hand, I found your two analyses quite interesting, although I think that women are the ones who change their hairstyle more often than men and in this case Anna changed her hairstyle because of Emily's influence hehe.
Sometimes I think Ch1 is slightly better than CH2 but still both chapters I play them with some frequency along with your short novels.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I found your two analyses quite interesting, although I think that women are the ones who change their hairstyle more often than men and in this case Anna changed her hairstyle because of Emily's influence hehe.
In the real life women changes often but in the game world is better don't change to avoid non sense mistakes

In the CH2 Anna in the webcam scenes has the same hairstile that was in CH1
This is obvious because DEEP has a lot of pictures that never used in CH1
Also in the bed her hair is braided same as CH1 but suddenly her hair is left to dry without any styling.... because that's the problem.... my girlfriend has hair like this when she dyes shampoo at home, while when she goes to the hairdresser hairstyles make her look younger and more attractive

Emily and Anna have not the same haircut in CH1
Emily has straight hair and does her hairdo with a ponytail tied back.
Anna, on the other hand, having curly hair, does the braid rightly... the hairstyle they created for her makes her unkempt like a girl who doesn't take care of her appearance and doesn't comb her hair.(n)(n)(n)(n)

Last edited:

FMag

Aug 1, 2019

1679852546042.png
Hello, dear Patrons!

Finally some news on the progress of the regular update of the game.

As Awake was putting the short novel together, I already started to work on the next update so a lot has already been done. Some great assets have come just in time and it will make some scenes a lot more interesting.
So far we can tell that there will be Alfred's fashion show scene, and Earl's paths outcome, but not the end though :) also some other fun scenes with Rebecca only. Ashley is also back for a bit more action. Anna will also go to the beach to renew that tan. Also, some other smaller scenes to move content further.
Here I would like to give a little glimpse of what Alfred's fashion show's animations will look like. More revealing and fun outfits will be there too. This one is just the test.

I hope that you will love the end result :)

Sincerely yours,
Deep

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

View attachment 2496493
Hello, dear Patrons!

As Awake was putting the short novel together, I already started to work on the next update so a lot has already been done. Some great assets have come just in time and it will make some scenes a lot more interesting.
So far we can tell that there will be Alfred's fashion show scene, and Earl's paths outcome, but not the end though :) also some other fun scenes with Rebecca only. Ashley is also back for a bit more action. Anna will also go to the beach to renew that tan. Also, some other smaller scenes to move content further.
Here I would like to give a little glimpse of what Alfred's fashion show's animations will look like. More revealing and fun outfits will be there too. This one is just the test.

Sincerely yours,
Deep
Thanks 4 the share as always! :)

Reactions: FMag

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
Without a doubt... Pirelli Angel GT... funking great tires. Although that looks like a 180 and should realistically be a 120...

1679864477608.png

• Haha
Reactions: DD3DD

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020

View attachment 2496493
Hello, dear Patrons!

Sincerely yours,
Deep
Hope she has a wardrobe malfunction during that cat walk

Dec 28, 2017

View attachment 2496493
Hello, dear Patrons!

Sincerely yours,
Deep
The red shoes don't fit with the outfit imo but the animation is fire

Reactions: DD3DD
4.00 star(s) 133 Votes