Smirniy

Dec 4, 2017
Weekly update

View attachment 2856229

Hello, dear Patrons!

Here is a quick weekly update.

As you know the black outfit won the vote as Anna's next everyday outfit. Others will come later :) I have already started making renders with it and it looks great. Anna looks classy in it. I also decided to change her regular hairstyle for at least some time.

Also, progress with renders and animations is going great. Most of the renders are done and I'm keeping the pace the same as with the previous one.

We have also decided to change the naming of releases and now they will come in Chapters. I hope that it will make less confusion in the future.

As far as scenes go. I can only tell a couple for now. Benjamin will bring some surprises and Anna will have to deal with them. Also, Andrew will come back to his senses after surgery. John will also be there, will see what he brings. Anna will have to proceed with the agreement with BBD Inc. Others will stay a secret for now :)

Thank you again for your amazing support!

Sincerely yours,

Deep
Which, it seems to me, may still be in the new version, in any case, according to the plot, it turns out that way... Judging by the fact that version 0.992 ends on Friday, and the young guys from the beach are going to have a party on the weekend, then this could be the party scene. Although the party could be on Sunday... In addition, at the request of the tax officer, Anna arranged a meeting with the owner of the restaurant, which should take place the next day, that is, on Saturday.

Jul 23, 2018
Hopefully with Andrew coming back we can choose whether or not we break up with him. Even if we do I doubt it will change him chasing Anna but itll be nice to see him realize how much she likes sleeping around now and maybe he will even enjoy being cucked, who knows.

Reactions: Zane11
Jul 23, 2018
Hey ya'll, it looks like version 0.993 came out back on the 8th of this month and on here it seems to be set as 0.992. Now I feel like we just got a update on here recently and maybe the numbering just hasn't been updated, but wanted to mention this just in case we are an update behind.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Why are you so gay ?
duuuuuude i just saw a relative sexy girl today i thought (yeah i would bang her definitely) and then a wannabe cool "guy" who apperently was a girl with a babyface but acting like a fuckboy but still was a guy-girl sit to her and SHE kissed him intensively. and me, a 500% straight 30y old man just thought "WHAT THE FUCK?!" some girls truely lost every taste. and i am not even against lesbo stuff in general... just COME ON!... fck this

Reactions: loloby
Jul 23, 2018
So was anyone planning on updating this? I pay a dollar so i can keep up with information but havent seen any news of anyone updating the thread here. The 5 dollar update also has an updated Android version and well as the vn.

condeorlock

Jul 1, 2023
So was anyone planning on updating this? I pay a dollar so i can keep up with information but havent seen any news of anyone updating the thread here. The 5 dollar update also has an updated Android version and well as the vn.
Well, I suppose that in a few days the update will be available for free. I think it's 15 days from the day the update went live. Maybe tomorrow, or the day after tomorrow, something will be known.

Jul 23, 2018
Well, I suppose that in a few days the update will be available for free. I think it's 15 days from the day the update went live. Maybe tomorrow, or the day after tomorrow, something will be known.
Sounds good. For some reason i thought he stopped doing public releases. Idk maybe that was a different developer.

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes