khantus

Jan 30, 2019
Happy New Years and Weekly update

Imagen de publicación de Patreon.jpg

Hello, dear Patrons!

I'd like to wish you a very happy New Year and may all your wishes come true in the upcoming year! :) This year has been a blast for Anna; a lot of fun and interesting stuff has happened in her journey. I can work on her and continue her story thanks to you all. There are still a lot of things to come for her and us :)

I would also like to squeeze in some words about the next release. We are still working on the renders; most of them are already done and I'm happy I can still continue with the workflow I started this summer. Awake is working on animations already. We have received that there are still some minor bugs in the hospital path so we'll try to find those and fix them for the next release.

Here is a little spoiler for the Beach with the boys scene.

Imagen de publicación de Patreon-1.jpg

We have seen Anna playing Beach Volley in Chapter One and I thought it would be nice to bring it back in this chapter too, but there is a little twist. Anna has become naughtier and there will be a little competition/bonus rules for the losing team. Let's see if boys can keep up with Anna :)

Thank you again for your amazing support!

Sincerely yours,

Deep

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

View attachment 3218508

Hello, dear Patrons!

I'd like to wish you a very happy New Year and may all your wishes come true in the upcoming year! :) This year has been a blast for Anna; a lot of fun and interesting stuff has happened in her journey. I can work on her and continue her story thanks to you all. There are still a lot of things to come for her and us :)

I would also like to squeeze in some words about the next release. We are still working on the renders; most of them are already done and I'm happy I can still continue with the workflow I started this summer. Awake is working on animations already. We have received that there are still some minor bugs in the hospital path so we'll try to find those and fix them for the next release.

Here is a little spoiler for the Beach with the boys scene.

View attachment 3218510

We have seen Anna playing Beach Volley in Chapter One and I thought it would be nice to bring it back in this chapter too, but there is a little twist. Anna has become naughtier and there will be a little competition/bonus rules for the losing team. Let's see if boys can keep up with Anna :)

Sincerely yours,

Deep
Thanks 4 sharing the weekly update and Happy New Year! :)
Holy smokes Anna looks fine with that hairstyle and her wet/sweat body! :p

Last edited:

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019

View attachment 3218508

Hello, dear Patrons!

I'd like to wish you a very happy New Year and may all your wishes come true in the upcoming year! :)
... Let's see if boys can keep up with Anna :)

Sincerely yours,

Deep
Holy smokes Anna looks fine with that hairstyle and her wet/sweat body! :p
this has to be of the best renders ive seen in a long time ! great photo

Holy <BEEEEEEPPPING> :eek: <BEEEP>!!! When do we get this Anna :love: in the game, I know she looks like Final "The World is Mine, Bitches! Bow Down!" Anna... but can we get her now :cry: Coriolan Legend, Hero, can you aid us in this task?

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 133 Votes