Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
No, it's not that and I'm following since early part one allways on Sandbox and never had a problem with Windows update!
It doesn't affect everyone who uses Windows. Just an unfortunate few, of whom I am one. I've lost count of the number of Windows updates, that have caused problems for some people but not others. Just check out their user forums, and you'll find countless examples of people facing similar issues. If it affects a lot of people, they do something about it. But if it's only a minority, you're usually screwed, until a completely new version is released.

Perhaps when I switch to the newer version in the next few months, that will finally correct it?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: JonasSnr

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Last time it was two weeks later. So could be a while yet?
Nah, it's been out 2 days, came out same day as "non-beta" as the beta is what's here.

Hello!
The visual novel and Android version of Episode 15 is completed and up. You can get it
For those who don't know. It's the version where you don't have to navigate on the map. Scenes are one after another but your choices still matter. It's easier and has fewer bugs :)
There is both PC and MAC versions.
Enjoy,
Deep

Hello!
Chapter 2 Episode 15 is released for 15$+ patrons
All bugs should be fixed. But If you have found any, please write to me personally or in the discord bug channel. There is also a Mac game version.
Enjoy,
Deep

Reactions: Androm3dus

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
This dev don't listen to his audience i remember long ago back in 1.0 version of this game he posted a question about possible futa or les content in a gym scene then decided he did not wanna do it even after the vote passed
That scene hasn't been ruled out yet. It could still appear later on. It's like the Taxman, they didn't do anything with that for a long time.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
No, I mean't last time, it was two weeks before someone shared the VN version here.

Actually, the non-beta was released two days earlier.
That post was the beta, they just updated the same Patreon post the same day the VN version came out with the new links. They didn't make a new post for the sandbox final version.

The OP: Win/Linux (Ch.2 Ep.15 Beta):

CH.14 also the non-beta never got posted for the sandbox part.

Anna Exciting Affection [Ch.2 Ep.14 BETA] [DeepSleep]

NOTE: SANDBOX (where kids play)

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:
MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Anna Exciting Affection [Ch.2 Ep.14 Fix 1] [DeepSleep]

NOTE: This is the "VN" version, NOT Sandbox.

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:
MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

Reactions: Androm3dus

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
That post was the beta, they just updated the same Patreon post the same day the VN version came out with the new links. They didn't make a new post for the sandbox final version.

The OP: Win/Linux (Ch.2 Ep.15 Beta):

CH.14 also the non-beta never got posted for the sandbox part.
If you check patreon, which I do regularly, you'll see they made a post on Feb 25th for the beta version, on Feb 28 they made another post for the $15 dollar tier non-beta version, and two days after that on March 1, a further post to say the VN version had now been released. If they'd posted both on the same day, they would both have the same release dates, which they don't. The VN version is not always released the same day as the non-beta sandbox version. I know this perfectly well, because I invariably have to wait for it, despite being on the $15 tier. I'm one of those unfortunates who can't play the sandbox version, because I'm affected by a Windows 11 bug that is incompatible with the game. So I always have to wait for the VN version.

It's possible we're talking at cross purposes here, when I said the non-beta was released two days earlier I was referring to Ep 15 and not Ep 14. The last update of the VN version wasn't posted on this site until December 25, eighteen days after it was released on Patreon. And that's why I suggested you could be in for a long wait.

Last edited:
Reactions: doccop63
Dec 21, 2019
Barring unforeseen circumstances from the developer, we should have the final version around October of this year

0.995: chapter 14 (December)
0.996: chapter 15 (February)
0.997: chapter 16 (April)
0.998: chapter 17 (June)
0.999: chapter 18 (August)
1.0: chapter 19 (October)

It would be nice if more runs could be done in the final version to have different endings

Asoka9

May 22, 2021
Thats
Barring unforeseen circumstances from the developer, we should have the final version around October of this year

It would be nice if more runs could be done in the final version to have different endings
Thats how the Adult Gaming works.

Marioc17

Dec 26, 2018

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022

The Devs have not said anything about the game ending this year, and you can't draw any conclusion from it approaching v1.0, because the first part of the game finished at v2.0. Everything suggests this game has years to go yet

In the last few updates, they've introduced new characters and storylines. You don't introduce new characters or storylines if you're planning to finish anytime soon.

Last edited:

squiddog

Aug 9, 2022
Can someone explain sandbox vs. VN? I mean, I get it, but is sandbox mode particularly annoying or difficult, and is VN mode developer-made, or is it a mod of some kind? Thanks!

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes