Gagge89

Apr 24, 2020
Here are the save files if anyone still needs them, has both Sandbox and VN.

UPDATED TO CHAPTER 2 EPISODE 15
Hi, forgive me but I have at least 3 different saves:
- one with Detective Earl alive
- one with Jeremy alive
- one with Jeremy dead.

Now here I see only 1 save. Which of the 3 roads is this rescue?
And what happened to the other 2?
Thank you

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Thanks! Theres already a hobo, & ugly bastards:confused: I suggest you to give it a try,
thats true but content could be way way more. the past updates content got mostly way too mainstream which in my opinion hurts the game. there are already enough games with many muscular bbc's, good looking nice-guys in suits and little not-brother fetishes etc. don't know what happaned i can only explain it that deepsleep either lost his goal and what AEA stood for (including cheating/ntr) or he got too many mainstream supporters on patreon who only want to see the generic meainstream stuff.

Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
thats true but content could be way way more. the past updates content got mostly way too mainstream which in my opinion hurts the game. there are already enough games with many muscular bbc's, good looking nice-guys in suits and little not-brother fetishes etc. don't know what happaned i can only explain it that deepsleep either lost his goal and what AEA stood for (including cheating/ntr) or he got too many mainstream supporters on patreon who only want to see the generic meainstream stuff.
Come on, you can't seriously expect an MC as beautiful as Anna, only to attract ugly and/or older guys. Just because every single update doesn't accomodate your favourite fetish, is no reason to suggest the game is losing it's way. It's never been just about that. There have been younger good-looking guys, including muscular bbcs from the beginning. And slightly increasing the number of them in the game, is just evening out the age range of characters somewhat. Most of the male characters in the game are still middle-aged or older, and to suggest that this is no longer the case, is just plain false.

Not everybody is as obsessed with Anna having sex with old guys as you are Pogo. I personally, don't mind these storylines. I like the characters of Alfred and Benjamin, and hope they both continue to play a prominent part in the game. But you can't expect them to feature all the time. Other characters need to get a look-in. And as the game develops, inevitably more characters are added.

At the beginning of Chapter 1, Alfred for instance featured a lot, because there weren't as many characters, so he got a lot more airtime. And the plot also demanded, that she get to hang out with a friendly face, who reminded her of her grandfather, the guy who made her feel safe and provided stability in her life, when she was younger.

Andrew is still her boyfriend. Therefore everytime she has sex, she's cheating. I don't know how you could possibly say otherwise? The main difference from Chapter 1, is now she doesn't feel guilty about it.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hi, forgive me but I have at least 3 different saves:
- one with Detective Earl alive
- one with Jeremy alive
- one with Jeremy dead.

Now here I see only 1 save. Which of the 3 roads is this rescue?
And what happened to the other 2?
Thank you
Not sure what you mean? Those are the dev provided saves, they should already be with the game. That's all those are.

khantus

Jan 30, 2019
46-2 schm 37.jpg

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

Here is the progress update for the next release.

I'm sorry, that I have been silent a bit longer but I was still working on the next update so no worries, I haven't disappeared :)

Here you can see another render for an upcoming Dr. Schmidt's scene. I'm working with a lot of characters there, like twenty :) so it takes quite a lot of time to position every one of them, but everything works fine and renders are going fast. Anyway, it will be an interesting scene and progress Anna's naughty side a lot.

46-5 rebecca 8.jpg

There will also be a scene with Rebecca. I'm still thinking of how far it will go, but they will definitely find out what Carl has been up to. We'll see if Rebecca is desperate enough to do a scene with Anna straight away :) Maybe Michael will have to help? :)

I plan to release the next update in the first weeks of May as most of the renders and scenes are done and added to the game. I'm happy with how things move forward and how Anna evolves :)

Thank you again for your amazing support!

Deep

Aug 12, 2020
View attachment 3565083

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

I'm sorry, that I have been silent a bit longer but I was still working on the next update so no worries, I haven't disappeared :)

Here you can see another render for an upcoming Dr. Schmidt's scene. I'm working with a lot of characters there, like twenty :) so it takes quite a lot of time to position every one of them, but everything works fine and renders are going fast. Anyway, it will be an interesting scene and progress Anna's naughty side a lot.

View attachment 3565085

There will also be a scene with Rebecca. I'm still thinking of how far it will go, but they will definitely find out what Carl has been up to. We'll see if Rebecca is desperate enough to do a scene with Anna straight away :) Maybe Michael will have to help? :)

I plan to release the next update in the first weeks of May as most of the renders and scenes are done and added to the game. I'm happy with how things move forward and how Anna evolves :)

Deep
Does she really evolve lol?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Thickgravy49

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 3565083

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

View attachment 3565085

Deep
Thanks 4 the share. :)

Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
View attachment 3565083

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

View attachment 3565085

Deep
Finally more rebecca babyyyyy. Ihihih

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
This is the first time I'm running a game in RPGM and I need some help. Does anyone know how to change the speed of the text in the dialogues?
Classic rpg games, even in the old 8/16 bit era, had an option in the menu to change the speed of the dialogues, but this game doesn't seem to have it :unsure:.

MrRealHero

Apr 26, 2024
View attachment 3565083

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

View attachment 3565085

Deep
Thanks

Reactions: khantus

vije89

Feb 22, 2024
View attachment 3565083

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

View attachment 3565085

Deep
Thank of sharing bro

Reactions: khantus

Jeansjaulet03

Sep 9, 2021
While I like the variety of interactions the game can offer, I think the corruption system in this second part ruins most of them a bit.

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
While I like the variety of interactions the game can offer, I think the corruption system in this second part ruins most of them a bit.
I have to strongly disagree with you here. This game is one of the very few games in which you can play the MC evil; and I mean really BAD! Because corpses pave their way. Screw this stupid fucking around, I have other VN's that aren't listed in my signature below. This is the only way that makes this game so interesting for me!
Look at the picture in my avatar and remember what she thinks then. That is the goal.

Jeansjaulet03

Sep 9, 2021
I have to strongly disagree with you here. This game is one of the very few games in which you can play the MC evil; and I mean really BAD! Because corpses pave their way. Screw this stupid fucking around, I have other VN's that aren't listed in my signature below. This is the only way that makes this game so interesting for me!
Look at the picture in my avatar and remember what she thinks then. That is the goal.
I respect your opinion, just to clarify I am not against corruption systems, I am just annoyed by broken corruption systems, in this case I feel that the system is very simplified which hinders and limits the interactions with the characters, this is not always bad but in this case it seems to be used only as a tool for the scriptwriter to work less and not as a method to define routes.

Reactions: minibaer12

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
I respect your opinion, just to clarify I am not against corruption systems, I am just annoyed by broken corruption systems, in this case I feel that the system is very simplified which hinders and limits the interactions with the characters, this is not always bad but in this case it seems to be used only as a tool for the scriptwriter to work less and not as a method to define routes.
Let's make one thing clear from the start: This path is not for everyone. When you embark on this path, you should pursue it stubbornly and ignore everything around it. Then and only then does a really good criminal story emerge. In my game Anna fucks exactly 4 times; during the 3 "contract negotiations" and once John -> with the pistol in her hand!

But I agree with you, if you mix it up, it will be shit.

Reactions: Jeansjaulet03
4.00 star(s) 135 Votes