Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
in what order do we need to download /play this game for the best experience ?
Chapter 1, then Chapter 2. Bear in mind that the official version of Chapter 1 is made in RPGM, so if you don't like that, there is an unofficial renpy remake by Osmcuser132, which I'm told is very good. Chapter 2 is released in two official versions, a sandbox version which retains some of the elements of the RPGM version (such as a map) or the VN version which is the same as Osmcuser's renpy remake for Chapter 1.

There are also some short novels, which take part outside the main storyline, and it makes no difference whether you play them or not. They're all prequels and just add a bit of background to Anna's story. They are Anna's First Time, Hard Exam 1-3, Old Church, and Christmas Gift. It doesn't matter which order you play them, because they're all self-contained stories, except the three Hard Exam novels. But Anna's First Time is obviously first, then probably Hard Exam 1-3. It's a bit debatable whether Old Church comes before or after Hard Exam in the timeline, but I think it probably comes after, and then Christmas Gift is likely the final one?

Of course, it's entirely feasible to start with Chapter 2. You don't have to play Chapter 1 first. But you will miss out a lot of really hot sex scenes, and Chapter 2 does immediately follow on from Chapter 1, so it might initially be a bit confusing if you don't play that first. I advise you to do that.

Last edited:

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
Chapter 2 Episode 17 beta is out
Nouveau
il y a 4 heures
Hello, dear Patrons!
This is the BETA release of Chapter 2 Episode 17
As the game gets more and more complex because of different paths, we decided to release it to 25$+ patrons 3 days earlier to test it so we can fix major bugs. Then it will be out to other tiers in regular order.
Old save files might not work but we have included a save file that starts at the beginning of the update and gives you access to all scenes.
We have finally finished working on the Episode 17 release of Chapter 2.
We could have released it sooner but it took a lot more time than anticipated for scenes in the end.

In this update, Anna will have dinner with Andrew and John, some good news, and some little kinky stuff from Anna. The next day Anna will have to go to the office and talk about Emily's help at the bar, as well as set up a further cooperation with Shengzou. Anna will also tell Sergey about Carl and deal with the money shortage. Her new neighbors will help Anna, but it will take a little convincing to get the best deal. In the end, there will be a scene at the bar. Almost similar at both path's but a little bit different in the end.

47-5 boys 11.jpg

Added:

-660+ New Renders.
-35+ New Animations.

Fixed:

-Several Typo fixes

-------------------------

Final scene list:

Home with Andrew and John
Office
Rebecca
Sergey
Boys at the cinema
Warehouse
Boys at home
Agent
Bar

Sincerely yours,

Deep

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Support the devs if you can afford to do so.
There's something really special about Anna, not just her huge tits and bubble butt.

It's so fun getting her to cheat on wimpy kid Andrew.
He's such a loser!!
:ROFLMAO: Wants to be the big gangster, but he's such a dweeb!
He deserves to push other men's kids around in pushchairs.

Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
Support the devs if you can afford to do so.
There's something really special about Anna, not just her huge tits and bubble butt.

It's so fun getting her to cheat on wimpy kid Andrew.
He's such a loser!!
:ROFLMAO: Wants to be the big gangster, but he's such a dweeb!
He deserves to push other men's kids around in pushchairs.
He is a loser in so many ways. But, he also stepped in front of a bullet, that he thought might be heading for Anna. So he's not entirely without merit. If Andrew hadn't stepped into it's path, it probably would have killed Sergey. And Fitzgerald and Carl would then have killed Anna, Rebecca, Michael and Andrew himself. So unintentionally, Andrew's desire to protect Anna, actually saved the day.

Last edited:

Beck9oid

Apr 30, 2018
Yesterday, he probably posted the link only on Google Drive, but it was unavailable in the morning. He's uploaded the lines to Mega now, so we'll see. Maybe a hero will be found :)

Reactions: dxdxdxdx

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
He is a loser in so many ways. But, he also stepped in front of a bullet, that he thought might be heading for Anna. So he's not entirely without merit. If Andrew hadn't stepped into it's path, it probably would have killed Sergey. And Fitzgerald and Carl would then have killed Anna, Rebecca, Michael and Andrew himself. So unintentionally, Andrew's desire to protect Anna, actually saved the day.
You're actually right there. He did step in to take a bullet for her. Maybe his heart's in the right place.
Yet, I always felt like his ego was a massive problem.

I put Anna on maximum depravity duties at all times.
Sorry Andrew, he's clearly trying to do good, but I just can't stop myself when it comes to making Anna into
a total slut.
I also make her into a total bitch with the rich guy who basically "buys" her companionship.

Guess I'm the asshole in reality! :ROFLMAO: (y)

Feb 8, 2023
In at least one of the threads we definitely need a way to restore andrew, I don't understand why some people hate him, maybe they are just jealous of anna of him, anna and andrew know each other and have been dating for a long time, it would be stupid to just end it, yes there are problems in their relationship but I think they can be solved.

Last edited:

Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
In at least one of the threads we definitely need a way to restore andrei, I don't understand why some people hate him, maybe they are just jealous of anna of him, anna and andrei know each other and have been dating for a long time, it would be stupid to just end it, yes there are problems in their relationship but I think they can be solved.
According to Awake, the Dev who does most of the writing, something along those lines is planned. He said this quite some time ago, and nothing more has been said about it since then. Not that that means anything, because Deep rarely says much about future plotlines.

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
In at least one of the threads we definitely need a way to restore andrew, I don't understand why some people hate him, maybe they are just jealous of anna of him, anna and andrew know each other and have been dating for a long time, it would be stupid to just end it, yes there are problems in their relationship but I think they can be solved.
You're saying I'm jealous of him having a woman like Anna!??? Well of course I am, who wouldn't be!
She even bangs old hobo dudes. The woman's a Goddess!

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes