indigoxiii

Nov 19, 2017
I tried unlocking the final scene in the gallery but can't and the gallery unlocker doesn't work does anybody have a way of unlocking that scene

Jul 23, 2018
I'm the same, I can't play the sandbox version whatever I do. It seems to be connected to the phone function, which is probably why they can't do anything to permanently correct it. Because the only longterm solution is probably to remove the phone completely, which would mean revamping the whole of Chapter 2. Some people also appear to have compatibility issues with Windows 11, which is caused by a flaw in that. And another Dev has also alerted me, to weaknesses within Renpy itself, which can sometimes cause serious issues with old saves. So there may be factors that are totally beyond the Devs control?

One thing is for sure. There is no easy solution to this issue. If we eventually get a third chapter of this game, perhaps they'll completely remove the phone, and that will solve this issue for a lot of people? But until then, the VN version appears to be the only workable alternative.

As I said, this doesn't affect everybody. Some people can use their old saves on the sandbox version, without getting any exceptions and for many more it's corrected if they restart the game or only use the saves provided by the Devs. But restarting every single update is a pain in the ass, as is not being able to follow the path through the game, that you'd like. That's why I'm currently forced to play the VN version.
Well that's super informative. I'm gonna need you on Deeps discord if your not on there. Would have saved me from going off on him. Would you mind if I quoted this on their so its properly address to anyone who may be as frustrated as I was with it? Also its a shame about the phone, I liked the idea of the dirty pictures being taken of Anna (when she had Timothy take her picture in the cafe bathroom). Also I liked the photo hunt. I just wish that there was a storyline added to it like her photo's got leaked around the city and it was a much bigger deal. Anyways, it makes sense why these functions were never used again if the phone is the thing causing issues within the game.

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes