Lordton

Feb 24, 2018
Thanks for the reply Deep! Really love the game, the quality is astounding and it's very rare to find.

When Im here I might as well ask, anybody know when that short Visual novel of Anna in school is coming around? I know it has been worked on a little but the primary focus was on 0.9 originally. I guess the major update is still the primary focus but would be cool to know if it's a "spare time" thing or if it's gonna get some focus between one of the updates.

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
I don't understand. Why Anna didn't break up the relationship with Andrew, He is a selfish pain in the ass and in this last update she clearly doesn't love him anymore

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
I don't understand. Why Anna didn't break up the relationship with Andrew, He is a selfish pain in the ass and in this last update she clearly doesn't love him anymore
Hopefully we'll get some fun scenes where she cucks him completely. Making Andrew watch Anna engaged in her newfound sexual awakening would be both hot and great payback for his laziness and pain in the ass attitude.

Domindi

Jul 19, 2017
Theres a scene I've seen floating around on the web where Anna gives a black guy on the yacht a blowjob. Anyone know if this a fan made scene or in game ? Asking because I didnt see it before.

mazariah

Apr 27, 2017
Theres a scene I've seen floating around on the web where Anna gives a black guy on the yacht a blowjob. Anyone know if this a fan made scene or in game ? Asking because I didnt see it before.
Yeah the scene was added into the patched version. To get it you have to not have sex with Sergey during the yacht party and instead leave him and go look for Anna's sister.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Yeah the scene was added into the patched version. To get it you have to not have sex with Sergey during the yacht party and instead leave him and go look for Anna's sister.
To be complete: you need to have given Sergey a BJ in the car and then reject him on the yacht party to go looking for your sister. If you rejected the BJ in the car, you automatically go looking for your sister but don't join in.
If you have sex with Sergey on the yacht, you get the same scene, you look for her but don't join in.

To be honest the sequence of this scene does not make much sense to me. The sex with Sergey should not be coupled to joining your sisters' sex-life but more coupled with the scenes 'did you stay to peep' or 'did you let Michael jerk off on you' or 'did you have sex with Carl' the day before.
They should be separate events.

Reactions: Jude6

KobeFan2017

Aug 12, 2017
Since he said "manage by Friday" in the latest update, it looks like the release won't be until late Thursday, the 24th or more likely, on Friday the 25th. He confirmed this on Discord.

Reactions: vrokol
4.00 star(s) 135 Votes