kcoope89

Sep 29, 2017
Update 1.2.2

Fixed scenes:

1. Dinner scene where collar appeared for no reason.
2. Bar scene for those who haven't done anything with Robert (Remember that it started long ago)
3. Fixed some mistakes in last Sergei's scene.
4. New animation for a masturbation scene
5. Added choice for subway scene
6. Fixed a lot of text mistakes, thank's to multiple Patrons.
7. Updated Scene gallery with latest scenes. (It's in Anna's new apartment. Press on laptop in guest room :) )

PC Compressed -
PC and Mac Large -
Can you take a look at the Mac Large link? It only leads to the PC version with an .exe file format which does not run on Mac.

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

JoeBlogs

Nov 18, 2017
I'm having an issue with the "Meeting at Jeremys" quest. I assume i need to go to his home (as marked on map), but whenever I go to the building I get a "I cant enter here" message, and I cant do anything else (no other quests in journal).
Any ideas what I can do?

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
I think the author already stopped developing pure route, right? After Catwalk event, my Anna can't do anything in game. XD

PS: The version of the game I played from fresh start is v1.2.2.

petar997

Apr 12, 2018
I'm stuck in the office. I get a phone call from Diane and answer it but nothing happens afterwards. Can't interact with her either. Did this happen to anybody else?

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
I'm stuck in the office. I get a phone call from Diane and answer it but nothing happens afterwards. Can't interact with her either. Did this happen to anybody else?
Known bug, should be fixed in the latest version.

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes