Doe13

Jan 4, 2019
I hope that Andrew seeing Anne with other men will excite him and will watch her fuck, like Rebecca and Carl… for spice up the relation! They could become a swinger/cuckold couple, supported by Rebecca and Carl, that could join them to many swinger parties!
I would like the idea of some swinging scenes.

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
I hope that Andrew seeing Anne with other men will excite him and will watch her fuck, like Rebecca and Carl… for spice up the relation! They could become a swinger/cuckold couple, supported by Rebecca and Carl, that could join them to many swinger parties!
Not me. I prefer her slutty ways to continue behind his back. However I wouldn't mind a future scenario, where Andrew fucks up a job for Sergey or something and as punishment, Sergey forces him to watch Anna getting gangbanged.

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
Not me. I prefer her slutty ways to continue behind his back. However I wouldn't mind a future scenario, where Andrew fucks up a job for Sergey or something and as punishment, Sergey forces him to watch Anna getting gangbanged.
Now that would be an entertaining scene.

Reactions: griffor

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
Lol looks like you have guessed one of the scenes :D Everything she already did led to it though :)
I didn't know how to tag you on the question but here we go..what would you say about the last couple posts here on the discussion ? would you be interested in such stuff ? as Andrew and Anna become a cuckold couple,or something similar ?

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
Here's one. ;)

I don't have Ashley's model or skin, so I did what I could... I hope you'll like it anyway. :unsure:

Ashley : "Are you guys online ?.....Enjoy the show"
Viewer1 : "Oh shit....she"s hot..."
Viewer2 : "Fucckkkk....... she seems to like it, that bitch...."
Ashley : "You like to get fucked in front of everyone ?"
Anna : "Y...Yesss master"

View attachment 291195
Awesome render Coriolan. Would be a killer animation. How hard is it to get from this to a short loop animation?

With reference to Ashley, imho They have brought him in too early, only cause I would like Anna to have the possibility of having developed the characteristic of enjoying being manipulated and playing along to manipulate the manipulator(s). I just find a woman who owns her slut*-hood and confidently enjoys it, absolutely sexy :)

*slut: A slut is a person who has taken control of their sexuality and has sex with whomever they choose, regardless of religious or social pressures or conventions to conform to a strait-laced monogamous lifestyle.

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes