Bbwlover

Nov 12, 2018
I dont know for you guys but i am in love with Rebecca. This woman drives me crazy. All her thickness majesty. Curvy thicc woman. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

ReMeDy

Mar 27, 2018
Hmm, with all the nip slips Anna reveals, I wonder if she's doing herself a disservice putting on a bra only while she sleeps.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Hmm, with all the nip slips Anna reveals, I wonder if she's doing herself a disservice putting on a bra only while she sleeps.
Yea, this is something I don't understand in many of these adult games. The characters you can grope at night sleep usually in sexy bra's and panties yet sleeping with a bra would be like sleeping with a tight speedo or with a cycling spandex pants.

Of course, many other things don't make sense in these games ;)

Horsygoes

Aug 6, 2018
Mah hello there evryone, i prey for someone give me some help for my problem... sorry if my english is bad i'm french i prefer say it first but don't worry i understand it well ^^
I'm pretty sure it's my computer fault for this, but i don't understand where the problem is for fix it, the game work pretty well in general , the problem coming when some cutscene is played, and again not in the cutscene himself, but just when u past the next scene, when the screen get black for move on ,evrything becoming laggy and 1/2 the game freeze, i can't do anything for some times, and then i heard the sound restart and the game running but the image remains frozen so the only thing i can do is "guessing" where to go for saving and miss maybe a scene i didn't see in the cutscene..

i don't make some false hope i don't think i will found THE solution , but if some can advice me where to go for fix it maybe?.. :/
I hope my english was not too bad for you, and if you have some game like that with 3D character mixed with rpg like this one,
i will gladly take a look, i found 2-3 games like that but i guess they are not a lot , oh and give up with [VN] most of them just don't freacking work for me or extremly laggy ^^'

thanks in advance, you are my only hope. :p

Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017
Mah hello there evryone, i prey for someone give me some help for my problem... sorry if my english is bad i'm french i prefer say it first but don't worry i understand it well ^^
I'm pretty sure it's my computer fault for this, but i don't understand where the problem is for fix it, the game work pretty well in general , the problem coming when some cutscene is played, and again not in the cutscene himself, but just when u past the next scene, when the screen get black for move on ,evrything becoming laggy and 1/2 the game freeze, i can't do anything for some times, and then i heard the sound restart and the game running but the image remains frozen so the only thing i can do is "guessing" where to go for saving and miss maybe a scene i didn't see in the cutscene..

i don't make some false hope i don't think i will found THE solution , but if some can advice me where to go for fix it maybe?.. :/
I hope my english was not too bad for you, and if you have some game like that with 3D character mixed with rpg like this one,
i will gladly take a look, i found 2-3 games like that but i guess they are not a lot , oh and give up with [VN] most of them just don't freacking work for me or extremly laggy ^^'

thanks in advance, you are my only hope. :p
A première vue, je ne vois pas ce qui pourrait clocher...pourrais tu décrire quelles sont les caractéristiques de ton PC ?

Pour les jeux, tu aimes exclusivement ceux faits à base de "RPGM" ou bien tu t'en fous ?

Récemment, j'ai joué à "Lust Epidemic" (rpgm) qui est plutôt sympa, sinon tu as en ce moment de très bons jeux (non rpgm) comme "Being a Dik", "Broken Dreamers", "Jessica O'neil", "F.I.L.F.", "Freeloading Family", "Pine Falls", "The Visit", et "Timestamps", et bien d'autres...

---------------------------

At first glance, I don't see what could be wrong...could you describe what are the characteristics of your PC?

For the games, do you like only those made with "RPGM" or do you don't care?

Recently, I played "Lust Epidemic" (rpgm) which is quite nice, otherwise you have very good games (not rpgm) like "Being a Dik", "Broken Dreamers", "Jessica O'neil", "F.I.L.F.", "Freeloading Family", "Pine Falls", "The Visit", and "Timestamps" and many others...

Reactions: Horsygoes
4.00 star(s) 135 Votes