takuya.aihara

Jul 21, 2019
I've been looking for titles that feature a female protagonist. Of what I played so far I'm liking it. Well done and I'm looking forward to see how this title progresses.

misterday

Apr 27, 2017
anyone have save file before Anna met Jeremy at basement?
I already chose not to kill him. And i want try another route (Jeremy dead).
or at least, can you share jeremy died route?
Thanks

RAMW

Oct 11, 2017
anyone have save file before Anna met Jeremy at basement?
I already chose not to kill him. And i want try another route (Jeremy dead).
or at least, can you share jeremy died route?
Thanks
here is my save folder with a lot of different save points save32 is the one you want. (y) just keep in mind i may have made choices you might not like before this one though.

Anna Exciting Affection 1.2.2 save file Rpg please
the saves you are looking for might be in there as well check out saves 14-22 they are from october around the time 1.2.2 was released i think.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: misterday

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
It changes something if Michael beats the two guys spying on Anna's changing behind the fence?
I hoped so but no, it seems not.

And about Rebecca and the photographer questline: correct me if I am wrong but it’s just a teaser guys. There is no quest or further content in this update.

What I personally want to say is, that I would not be the harsh or underwhelmed if this update would have been released 4 weeks ago and the next update would have come now or a week later. But for the amount of waiting compared to the older releases it’s really sad content and quality wise.

If this is cause of the new text feature during scenes: it’s cool but not necessary. If that takes so much time and effort let it go.

And about kinda superfluous scenes like with the cashier and his customer: if there will be further content development it would be nice not generally it would be better you focus more on the already introduced characters and develop more story around them. And BTW: we already had two stalking buddies (train scene)

Momo1521

Model Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 4, 2017
I used these saves, and I can't continue. I gave the USB to Ethan, then what?

It says go to Emily's place but when I go it says I need to wait...

Last edited:

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
What happens at work if Anna has Jeremy killed? I did not go that route, so just curious. If someone could spoiler it for me that would be great.

Reactions: Pogo123
4.00 star(s) 135 Votes