Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
A little wink at "Hard Exam" with the janitor.

For the janitor I tried to do something similar, because I don't have the right model.

View attachment 425114

View attachment 425115
OMG hot <3
Maybe the janitor should have made a "box" as same as the one Jeremy "installed" only for the teachers and the richest students to use (remember from the "Christmas novel" that they needed money for the school so maybe use it here) ;)

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
OMG hot <3
Maybe the janitor should have made a "box" as same as the one Jeremy "installed" only for the teachers and the richest students to use (remember from the "Christmas novel" that they needed money for the school so maybe use it here) ;)
yo latex from where is this pic??! Personally not much of a gloryhole/box fan but i like this guy looks like a really old crazy professor:love: remembers me of some Android18 x DrGero action :cool:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
It's an fan art from the amazing Coriolan self-made collection ;) :love: Just love his art.
oh he makes comics? Or is this some gallery?

idk why but I love Anna in white stockings the most. That’s why I hope we will see her as a nurse or caregiver sooner or later :sneaky:

Last edited:
Reactions: Crow1joy

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
oh he makes comics? Or is this some gallery?

idk why but I love Anna in white stockings the most. That’s why I hope we will see her as a nurse or caregiver sooner or later :sneaky:
Not that i know of, only fan art ;-)
Love the idea. :giggle:(y)

Maybe a plot:
The doctor calls Anna and says that she needs come in for a check-up again, and after the check-up (and maybe some small fun that Anna think is just another tool the doc is using) he gets a call from the higher people that he needs to show them the new outfits he has chosen as part of a new uniform policy. He asks Anna to assist him and she don't need to pay for the visit. They go up and he shows her (a sexy little thing, with white sexy ass stockings OMG right :eek: ) that the female nurses is gonna wear if the higher tops approves the new dress code. In they go and first they say NO and threatens to fire him and tell them to wait outside. Outside he tells Anna to interrupt them and show them the "good" sides of her (I mean the outfit) if not he is gonna tell everybody that she is sucking left and right (Only works if he has been in the bar, maybe "far" back or something idk) and she then can choose to share her cherry-pie and brownie or just say no; that she is not gonna find herself in his bullshiyt. :p

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes