Guta2000

Feb 1, 2018
I read some boring comments ... But what I have to say is ...

I love everything, everything everything everything !!! Anna's evolution is pure reality in her condition, believe me! With this latest update is the icing on the cake! Interracial is awesome!
I'm looking forward to what comes ahead ... Those guy on the street ... At times who are trying to "play" with her. In the alley Timothy ruined everything ... On the train was just an appetizer, I hope hot scenes between them! I want all! :love:

As I always say ... Tastes are likes and I'm loving it all!

Long live the developer and Anna! :love::love::love:(y)

20209918.gif

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
For example, to avoid her ugly boss. I think his name is Jeremy.
How far into the game are you? I don't think it's possible from the start. However, further into the game, you can have him offed by the Russian mobster, Sergei. I believe that's the only way to get rid of him.

Reactions: 88Michele88

Wabbit

Jun 3, 2017
How far into the game are you? I don't think it's possible from the start. However, further into the game, you can have him offed by the Russian mobster, Sergei. I believe that's the only way to get rid of him.
you can also just say NO the first time he tries anything , that opens up the lesbian route with the co-worker

guloner

Oct 28, 2019
Go to Rebecca's place on Saturday and ask if she would like to participate in a photo session.

staying here. Where should I do rebeccan's house?

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019

Hello, dear Elite patrons!
Here are wallpapers for October.
In the first wallpaper, you'll see a theme that might come up in the future in the gym :) I think that there is quite a lot of room for imagination how it could turn out.
The second one is more of a Halloween themed, but not too heavily. I call it "When the old man has a different kind of treat on his mind" :) Well, he might want to see that trick Anna promised :)
I hope you will like them. As always, if you have some suggestions, keep em coming. I might use them for the next wallpapers.
Sincerely yours,
Deep

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

Hello, dear Elite patrons!
Here are wallpapers for October.
In the first wallpaper, you'll see a theme that might come up in the future in the gym :) I think that there is quite a lot of room for imagination how it could turn out.
The second one is more of a Halloween themed, but not too heavily. I call it "When the old man has a different kind of treat on his mind" :) Well, he might want to see that trick Anna promised :)
I hope you will like them. As always, if you have some suggestions, keep em coming. I might use them for the next wallpapers.
Sincerely yours,
Deep
Thank's for sharing brotha :love:
I hope DeepSleep will find a suitable place and time (with the right character/s) to implement something like that pic with the "old" man. (This is only for you Anna, be a good girl and swallow all this yummy "man-sauce"candy = 2 rounds and 2 versions: He cums in both mouth and pussy or mouth and ass) ;)

Reactions: Daniel xVxd

misterday

Apr 27, 2017
View attachment 435629

Hello, dear Patrons!
The last update is out for a week already, and I have received a lot of different comments about it. Some liked some scenes, and some didn't. So I came to the conclusion that Alfred's scene should be fixed. I have been working on it, and it's going to be slightly improved, I hope :) Though I will probably make a pool to see how do you feel about it.
I have also been working on an addition to that scene as I talked before, so two of Alfred's friends will also have some fun. As we know, they are not so lovely as Alfred, but I don't want to spoil too much, it's going to be hot, and I know that some can't wait for it already.
I have also fixed a but in the replay room, now it should work again as intended.
I would like to hear what you think about the scenes from the previous update and don't be afraid to express your opinion here. I'm trying my best, but you can help me a lot.
Sincerely yours,
Deep
So, if i'm right, next update he will rewrite story in pool scene? and we should played it again to know whats the different?
Correct me please

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes