misterday

Apr 27, 2017
I took a look on all the "weekly update" that have been shared (pages: 403, 406, 408 and 411) to make a "list" of scenes to come:

-Rework of Alfred's pool party
-Fun with Alfred's friends
-Bar (#maybe multiple characters, #multiple outcome, #"all in with Patrick" or not/ #also an option for Anna to opt-out for good with help from someone.
(I think that might be the taxman but I don't know, just a personal though)
-Emily and Brian (her brother)
-Spa
-A new char that a lot of people have req (Deep will make a vote on it/only patron)
-John
-Adult shop
-Rebecca and Carl

I think that's all.

Best regards brothas and sistas ;)
Nine scene in one update? Wow that's quite a lot. Maybe Adult shop, new char, and rebecca&carl isn't sex scene, but still, it's massive.
I hope Deep release before chrismas.

misterday

Apr 27, 2017
Sadly for me that almost no one on his patreon like Ashley's route. So looks like Deep remove/delay Ashley scene. Because i like it. Potentially open NTR scene. LOL
DeepSleep

Reactions: Latex224

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Sadly for me that almost no one on his patreon like Ashley's route. So looks like Deep remove/delay Ashley scene. Because i like it. Potentially open NTR scene. LOL
DeepSleep
Yeah I was thinking of go through all of the weekly updates that have been shared to see the "complete" list and help out fellow fans of DeepSleep's work and Anna. It's nice to meet a fellow Ashley fan :) I too are one. (plus Jeremy fan of his toys and things)(y) Hope it is okey DeepSleep that I put together all the "scenes" like I did. Because i'm not a patron atm but hopefully soon to be. I also wonder if you have had the time to read the message I sent you on your discord channel?
Best regards

Last edited:

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
27-8 bar 88.jpg

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!
Quick update of the progress of the development of the next release.
I want to share info about the character I have planned to add into the game. I didn't expect to add something like that when I first started to create this game as it seemed unnecessary, but after some time my thoughts changed, and after a lot of requests, I came to the conclusion that he could spice things up a bit. Some might have already seen the idea in one of the wallpapers I released before, but here comes another teaser. I can't tell much about it, but one thing you can see that it's going to be in the industrial district and Anna is dressed for the job. What happens there is a secret, but it's going to be fun, and I know that a lot of you will love it :) Me too!
Other than that, work on the next update is going great, and I'm having a lot of fun working on Anna's next release. I'm still amazed how much I like her myself and that it's hard to work from time to time as she turns me on so much :) I'm glad that I can share her with you guys and girls and that she brings a lot of joy to you too.
Thank you again for your amazing support.
Sincerely yours,
Deep

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 469486

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!
Quick update of the progress of the development of the next release.
I want to share info about the character I have planned to add into the game. I didn't expect to add something like that when I first started to create this game as it seemed unnecessary, but after some time my thoughts changed, and after a lot of requests, I came to the conclusion that he could spice things up a bit. Some might have already seen the idea in one of the wallpapers I released before, but here comes another teaser. I can't tell much about it, but one thing you can see that it's going to be in the industrial district and Anna is dressed for the job. What happens there is a secret, but it's going to be fun, and I know that a lot of you will love it :) Me too!
Other than that, work on the next update is going great, and I'm having a lot of fun working on Anna's next release. I'm still amazed how much I like her myself and that it's hard to work from time to time as she turns me on so much :) I'm glad that I can share her with you guys and girls and that she brings a lot of joy to you too.
Thank you again for your amazing support.
Sincerely yours,
Deep
Our saint just shared with us, Thank's brotha :love:

Last edited:

Aldueren

Apr 18, 2018
Hi Deepsleep,

Do you have a plan update your account?

Last edited:

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Please stop the old ugly partners! not everyone likes it. I really hoped that the spa would be continued with a massage therapist (
What type of char will you see in Anna history?
And for information in the 1st massage scene when Emily takes Anna there Emily says to Anna when Chris (the masseuse) comes in: "It looks like my girl likes older men." (Anna) "Come on, I just observe"
Then the "massage"-part should definitive stop cuz Chris is an "older" guy :ROFLMAO: haha

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes