Nodrit

Nov 1, 2017
What's with Diane ? I reject EVERY lewd action (peeping, groping, even from others people pov), even had some scenes when i cheer her up, but i have the same scene than when i was into a nympho playthrough :unsure:

1577313015759.png

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Kind of wrong thread since that is from my ren'py version but: Did you have the beach threesome with Timothy and her?

This might be:
1) to strict rule for the alternative scene with nice Diane by Deepsleep
or
2) to strict rule adjusted by me for the alternative scene to show

I am currently re-working how I convert and keep the internal game state.

Pro: my version should be more consistent with the RPGM without minor modifications needed by me in a few select scenes
Con: 1.8 will break saves and you need to start fresh

Reactions: boor3747 and Nodrit

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
What's with Diane ? I reject EVERY lewd action (peeping, groping, even from others people pov), even had some scenes when i cheer her up, but i have the same scene than when i was into a nympho playthrough :unsure:

View attachment 496764
It speaks volumes about the truth about women. (not all of course)
They will call each other sluts and whores just cause they're jealous. Doesn't mean she caught you doing anything lewd. Just means she's jealous of you for looking better or working harder, or whatever. She doesn't like Anna so she calls her a slut, whether it's true or not. lol

Nodrit

Nov 1, 2017
woups, my bad : didn't play right after download, and didn't remember that there's two versions of this game :whistle:
And no, as i said i don't have any lewd action, not even used toys (there's a threesome with her and my little tymothy !? time for a third playthrough to see that :D)

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Why are you guy all so pessimistic? I still have faith in deep and still hope he will release the update this week.

but the idea of welcoming new ones is quite cute :3:LOL:

Reactions: Latex224
4.00 star(s) 135 Votes