yaboipapi

Jan 24, 2019
To be fair.. To be fair .. the first person asking about why last minute testing is the one with the un-calmed titties. I'll take last min tested early/on time release vs broken release due to last min updates hehehe
To be fair also, I posed that question with geniune confusion as to why the dev was still adding content and testing mere moments prior to scheduled release. In retrospect, i might have had that reaction since im prejudiced against that specific practice in my own field

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
Look what a joke this 80s version of the house looks like,the previous release was very good (anna_ea_remake-1.7-pc) ,do not miss the very good game with square houses (sorry my english)

Last edited:

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
THE JOURNAL SAID TO GO TO BAR JOB IN EVENING.. BUT IN THE BAR NOTHING IS HAPPENING..CAN NOT DO ANYTHING IN BAR.. BUT STAR IS APPEARING IN FRONT OF BAR DOOR WHICH MEANS I HAVE TO GO INSIDE BUT INSIDE BAR TENDER IS SAYING SEE YOU LATER.
Same happend to me aswell, what I did was "click" on the flashing star so Anna walked to it(stand upon it) and then it triggers.

Sharper

Sep 6, 2017
I hope all of his supporters are into old man-young girl fetish. Because, majority of the latest update was about that content. That's why, can't say i liked it much but if it's what supporters demand, its lovely. Anyway, thanks for sharing the update.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
V.1.8 ENG + V.1.7 RUS + WALLPAPER PACK

TORRENT:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Eng
apk AnnaExcitingAffection-v1.8-the66-Eng.apk (966.88 Mb)
zip anna_ea_1.8_squashed.zip (662.08 Mb)
zip anna_ea_18_big.zip (5.75 Gb)

Rus
apk anna_ea_1.7_big-Rus.apk (798.26 Mb)
zip anna_ea_1.7_big-Rus.zip (5.36 Gb)

zip Wallpaper_pack_Anna_EA.zip (169.4 Mb)

Last edited:

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
wow this game is not completed yet, but it's still interested even after 2 and half years later. :D

Rogueswan

Feb 7, 2019
I hope deep goes back and adds a David pity fuck scene to that bar scene, just like he did with Aldo and that other guy (blanking on his name) in this update.
It doesn't make sense to me that a man who gropes Anna in a taxi, pays a lot of money for her panties and brings her home for his son to fuck her, would just stump up $1500 and get nothing for it but a measly hug!!!
It just needs a few extra lines of Anna finding out exactly how much he paid for her to save her from those blokes, and then she insists he must be rewarded for his chivalry. A blowjob would be better than what he got, but idealy he should have some dirty consensual fun with our girl! It's the least he deserves.

Reactions: NiceGuy1986
4.00 star(s) 135 Votes