HulaMaster

Mar 26, 2020
it won't.
1. Download the game from your quoted post.

2.Download the native RPG Maker MV Mac launcher (v1.62) from here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-mv-engine-all-versions.32358/post-2065717

3. Right click on the game.app -> show contents. Navigate to folder Resources/app.nw and paste the WWW folder from the downloaded Windows file into it.

4. Enjoy the game.
Thank you very much! Not sure I have this right....
I did as you instructed, I moved the WWW folder from the downloaded game file and placed it in the Contents>Resources>app.nw of the RPG maker mv-engine for mac.
Then went back up to the top of the file and clicked the 'Game" icon. I get a "Your file was not found" message. Sorry to bother you with this. I'm just new...

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Thank you very much! Not sure I have this right....
I did as you instructed, I moved the WWW folder from the downloaded game file and placed it in the Contents>Resources>app.nw of the RPG maker mv-engine for mac.
Then went back up to the top of the file and clicked the 'Game" icon. I get a "Your file was not found" message. Sorry to bother you with this. I'm just new...
sorry.. not the WWW folder BUT everything inside the WWW folder belongs into app.nw.

Reactions: HulaMaster

Dzanan_x

Mar 3, 2019
it's a pity to wait for 2 to 3 months for an update that doesn't make sense, the animations never go up, there's no tension, there's nothing interesting ...
we are waiting for the update as if it were a Call of Duty.
it's totally stupid to play this game :)

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes