penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
If Anna is pregnant the game is ruined until the developer decides to stop this game, only then the reveal of who is Anna's baby's father....

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
My suggestion for the next chapter, andrew is dead, and Anna can choice man who become her next boyfriend, Alfred, Jim, Carl, Michael or maybe the hobo.

Mariano95

Jan 17, 2019
Yeah not a bad idea, but maybe not immediately. Perhaps we'll see a small competition between the male characters fighting for Anna.
As someone suggested it would be cool to see Anna going under police protection because she was a witness of Andrew's death and moving in a city's countryside. Idk to me that would be a good improvement, maybe with some old farmers, blackmailing stuff etc ... and the hobo of course.

hotword3

Mar 23, 2019
Hi guys. Is there any walkthrough? I´v played the version 1.7 and now im back for version 2.0 and dont remember anything. Is there any map and walkthrough please?

logan0891

Mar 26, 2020
m3nic
My suggestion for the next chapter, andrew is dead, and Anna can choice man who become her next boyfriend, Alfred, Jim, Carl, Michael or maybe the hobo.

Who in their right mind would like to be her boyfriend :WeSmart: better wait patiently for your turn, everyone will get some of that ass She has become very generous lately :BootyTime:

Reactions: WhatsGood420

Vamsyy

Jul 1, 2020
I really hope that Andrew will be alive because I played this game in the good route. I mean not cheating on Andrew just because he is the boyfriend and takes care of her and of course marries her. So I hope he will be alive and there will be a happy ending to the game with Andrew marrying Anna.

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes