killlityuty

Nov 5, 2018
There are no previous saves, because Deep switched game engines from RPGMaker to RenPy beginning with Chapter 2 v0.0.1.

That's the reason why it is always a good idea to read the last 5 pages before posting something. Most of the time the same question either has been asked or further information have been shared there before.
I haven't a clue about anything other than downloading games, I don't follow whats going on. I apologise.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Well IMO Anna is a free bird. She gives everyone pleasure. There is no need to cage her with unnecessary commitments.

Well look what happened to Andrew.

Also its the classic case of, " she fucks everyone so she's a whore ... and look at him ... he fucks everyone and he's a stud."

We love you Anna!!
A guy who fucks old ladies wouldn't exactly consider him a stud.

Mariano95

Jan 17, 2019
"retirement party with the pals" ... when I read it I blacked out for a sec. The next updates are gonna be the best ever!

gdwwdg

Feb 9, 2018
Hello

Can I assume chapter 1 would be considered complete and should be played before chapter 2 (2nd question has easy answer but the first about been complete I would appreciate an answer)

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Hello

Can I assume chapter 1 would be considered complete and should be played before chapter 2 (2nd question has easy answer but the first about been complete I would appreciate an answer)
Yes chapter 1 or part 1 if you like is "Complete", there will however be a small update to it regarding some order of the scenes of the previous v2.0 update. For your 2nd question, i will say yes you should play chapter 1/part 1 first.
(There is an unofficial renpy for part 1) :)

Aidan

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
the picture is really beautiful, I don’t know how your but this update was boring and short to me

Reactions: bolt88

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
I didn't finish the new chapter yet so I don't know if there is hot content but I'm really happy that the developer migrated the game to Renpy, I like the UI with Anna moving through the scenes, it's a lot more consistent.

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes