xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
and what is the difference?
In Ren'Py version only pictures appears and you answer like yes or no you want to be with that character or not you can agree and disagree with other characters you are choosing dialogues and depending on the choices in dialogues some pictures-scenes will appear or not appear but is picture by picture program with some animations usually sex animations something like comic book where you are making the choices where the story will go in RPG its lame like 8 bit graphics you move with the chararcter around like those old Nintendo games and when you are near other character you choose if you want to have dialogue with that character and then pictures appears with good graphic and dialogue starts sometimes animations probably sex depending on how far you are in the game!

• Angry
Reactions: Joeburqa

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
How to unlock this scene???
I have completed the whole game but didn't find this scene.....
You must reject Jeremy at the very beginning when when he (you choose) to let him hold Anna when she is looking for her secretary outfit. I also played it safe and did NOT defend Timothy when he was helping Diane with the virus on her pc, just to play it safe. :)

Last edited:

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
im sorry but if im paying for something i expect something in return. I dont know about you but i work very hard and many hours to make money. Nothing is given to me for free.
well its not like we are paying the dev..tbh I'm disappointed with the lack of sex scenes as well but I still like this game a lot and hope the next update is better (glad the switch to ren'py happened)

Reactions: Fydeout

Fydeout

Aug 25, 2020
Chapter 2 - The Blue Ball Simulator Letdown. I too got excited that the update came out.... and then that was the only thing that came. It sucks, but you guys need to try not being such ungrateful cunts. Chapter 1 was amazing, so too will chapter 2... eventually.

Aug 31, 2018
that´s from first chapter (still rpgm)..Don´t really know the day..but you do that instead of the business trip with jeremy.. you have to reject the fat boss at some point..and be nice to timothy..

Mr.Storm

Feb 26, 2018
Is the update ends by ( Go to dilan's place & Retrieve the documents ) ? , because I'm stuck in Tuesday

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes