Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
I was about to ask what's the difference between Chapter 1 and 2 until I read a couple threads. Man I'm far behind. I lost my save file awhile back so I'm just taking my time catching up and finishing chapter 1 before chapter 2. Just recently finished the job as a Waitress in a Bar (I remember getting to that photoshoot or advertisement film to a bbc film right after).

Menphis351

Jan 4, 2019
ok so before enter in the female doctor you have to clikc on anna thats gonna show some dialogue but hold on this is not an rpgm official anna update and not even an unficional one

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

Finally, I can write a recap after the release of Chapter 2 for Anna.
I have received a lot of comments about Chapter 2, some good, some with concerns, but overall it looks like we are on the right path. Renpy is the choice to go, even though I can't transfer choices and saves from the previous Chapter. We have still a lot of stuff to learn, but we are getting there. A lot of new features are coming. Like phone, where you can chat with other characters and see its history together with naughty stuff you sent (if you choose so), collectibles (to unlock extra stuff), random side scenes, and a lot more. I know it will be challenging, but I hope it will make gameplay a lot more fun without disturbing gameplay for those who are not into such stuff.

Some think that Anna has gotten curvier, but it isn't so. Maybe her new dress and office outfit makes her look so, together with her new hair. Also, there are some wide angle images for locations where she is not in the right spot and is a bit stretched and looks wider :) Some people like it though :) Still, I'm using the same model as before and the last part was even with the main Genesis 3 model is used for years. There will be more outfits and scenes in the future where you will see that she's the same.

As for the content, I agree that she is a bit more calmed down, but Andrew is in hospital after all. All I can tell is that it's not going to be a restart of what she is and she will still have her baggage with her from the previous Chapter and will continue to have a lot of fun. Scenes will have more meaning than just fucking left and right, but players will still get a lot of action as we are planning to release updates more often. At the moment we are planning to release the next update at the beginning of January and I think we will manage.

If you have some other comments, ideas, concerns, or critics about the game, please don't be afraid and send me everything. Discord, email, and patreon mail are there and I try to reply to everyone.

Thank you again for your amazing support!
Sincerely yours,
Deep

Mariano95

Jan 17, 2019
Thanks for sharing! Since the Threesome with Tim and Robert everytime I see Anna and Timothy the only thing I think of is an event like a comicon where Anna is cosplaying and then she decides to "entertain" Tim and some friends ...

Reactions: Pogo123

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

I have received a lot of comments about Chapter 2, some good, some with concerns, but overall it looks like we are on the right path. Renpy is the choice to go, even though I can't transfer choices and saves from the previous Chapter. We have still a lot of stuff to learn, but we are getting there. A lot of new features are coming. Like phone, where you can chat with other characters and see its history together with naughty stuff you sent (if you choose so), collectibles (to unlock extra stuff), random side scenes, and a lot more. I know it will be challenging, but I hope it will make gameplay a lot more fun without disturbing gameplay for those who are not into such stuff.

Some think that Anna has gotten curvier, but it isn't so. Maybe her new dress and office outfit makes her look so, together with her new hair. Also, there are some wide angle images for locations where she is not in the right spot and is a bit stretched and looks wider :) Some people like it though :) Still, I'm using the same model as before and the last part was even with the main Genesis 3 model is used for years. There will be more outfits and scenes in the future where you will see that she's the same.

As for the content, I agree that she is a bit more calmed down, but Andrew is in hospital after all. All I can tell is that it's not going to be a restart of what she is and she will still have her baggage with her from the previous Chapter and will continue to have a lot of fun. Scenes will have more meaning than just fucking left and right, but players will still get a lot of action as we are planning to release updates more often. At the moment we are planning to release the next update at the beginning of January and I think we will manage.

If you have some other comments, ideas, concerns, or critics about the game, please don't be afraid and send me everything. Discord, email, and patreon mail are there and I try to reply to everyone.

Thank you again for your amazing support!
Sincerely yours,
Deep
Thanks 4 the share Longo McFap! :)

Fydeout

Aug 25, 2020
Having Deep acknowledge people's worries about Anna looking different and that she seems to have gotten a soft reset is encouraging. I, like many, was pretty disappointed in the updates lackluster-iness. However, with his massive switch to a new system with Ren'py, adding people to the team, and doing a big overhaul (along with, sure, Andrew is in the hospital, so he cooled her down for a second... FINE, I hate it but i get it) it makes sense. Hopefully, he kicks things into gear with Anna getting back to the slut we all know and love.

Deep, even if you fuck everything up from here on out - Chapter 1 was a fucking hell of a thing. Thanks man.

Reactions: paddyo73 and ai_ah
May 2, 2020
Having Deep acknowledge people's worries about Anna looking different and that she seems to have gotten a soft reset is encouraging. I, like many, was pretty disappointed in the updates lackluster-iness. However, with his massive switch to a new system with Ren'py, adding people to the team, and doing a big overhaul (along with, sure, Andrew is in the hospital, so he cooled her down for a second... FINE, I hate it but i get it) it makes sense. Hopefully, he kicks things into gear with Anna getting back to the slut we all know and love.

Deep, even if you fuck everything up from here on out - Chapter 1 was a fucking hell of a thing. Thanks man.
Sure but keeping up with fucking guys now has not much to do with realism. Doubt anyone here, if in the same circumstances, would keep it up now. So it was nice to see her asking for Alfred staying over because she was lonely all of a sudden due to her boyfriend being in the hospital and in a pretty serious condition. She now, apparently, needs someone to lean on.

That said, I like the update and the big overhaul that came with it.

Reactions: Bolero

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
"It´s a special one i got from a buddy i met in france during WW2." Ok just how old is Alfred? nearly 100?

Reactions: paddyo73

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
In 70-80s range, cuz WW2 took place from 1939-1945.
If he had met a buddy in France during WWII it suggests he was a serviceman. He could have been 18 in 1945 & in the armed forces which would make him 93. If he'd been in Korea, he would still be in his mid-80's. Vietnam would be the best choice, as he could be in his 60's. If he was in the forces in the 40's, he obviously has something which all older men want but he's keeping it a secret!

Anatoli3000

Jul 19, 2018

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

I have received a lot of comments about Chapter 2, some good, some with concerns, but overall it looks like we are on the right path.

Are you serious? Sorry for my criticism, but it's not funny now.
Haha good comments? Good comments in this forum only from teenagers, who don't care about nothing, they just saw nude tits and whats totally enough for them.
Where is a story in this game?
It's totally unrealistic... Girls do not go for sex so quickly, even if they themselves want it...
You need to seduce them, play with them, flirt ... tease them ... And sometimes it is taken by masculine imperiousness. Or take them by rough ... But not as poorly as it is shown in many moments in the game. Where is the plot of the story? Where is Fabula? Where is the conflict? I would recommend the author to first learn how to write dialogues, story scripts. And fix the plot. And then this game will be the best. Not just a messy handjob.

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes