Lizard2214

Feb 8, 2020
What?? What path did you take? I thought I had gone through all the options to get all the scenes... D:
Start a new game and the first time back in the office, after the hospital, talk to Diane. Choose the option with Jeremy alive. The next choice is about Anna being dominate or submissive towards Jeremy.
Thanks lads. I start new game then. Anna without Jeremmy is really bad :(

phantomz

Feb 17, 2020
Decided to make these location helper things since I couldn't find where Dilan was at for way too long. Please excuse my terrible paint skills. The park/police station have no locations / aren't clickable yet. If I missed something or didn't leave a note, just say so.

Office Building
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Downtown
Industrial
Hospital
Home
Shopping
OK.... now i'm confused !!!!
im playing rpgm version but locations are not 3dcg !
map is like every other rpgm games ?

hyperbeast1

Oct 31, 2019
I've spent quite some time and tried to compile all the wallpapers. A few are missing or not in HD, I'd be thankful if someone could share those to complete the collection.

- May 2018 - wallpaper 2 not in HD
- August 2018 - not in HD
- March 2019 - wallpaper 1 broken link
- April 2019 - missing? wallpaper 2 missing?
- July 2019 - missing?
- April 2020 - wallpaper 2 broken link

Only the monthly wallpapers are included, I believe DeepSleep started making monthly wallpapers from March 2018. And where available, I have chosen to save the higher resolution image.

Credits to logan0891 for contributions to the collection.

Last edited:

logan0891

Mar 26, 2020
I've spent quite some time and tried to compile all the wallpapers. A few are missing or not in HD, I'd be thankful if someone could share those to complete the collection.

- May 2018 -not in HD
- April 2019 - missing?
- July 2019 - missing?

Only the monthly wallpapers are included, I believe DeepSleep started making monthly wallpapers from March 2018. And where available, I have chosen to save the higher resolution image.

Mega
Here are a few that you are missing

2019 july wallpaper 1 1920x1080.jpg 2019 july wallpaper 2 1920x1080.jpg 2020 april wallpaper 2.jpg 307107_april_wallpaper_1_3840x2160.jpg march wallpaper 1 1920x1080.jpg may-wallpaper-em-1_28626390368_o.jpg

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
I can't wait for the new update, it seems to me that it will be super hot, Anna ends up in jail, so much can be thought of, or she will come up with a deal, I hope she will be fucked by the whole police station and not only, i saw this in a hentai, where the police blackmail a girl and sell her body to everyone:love:
Are these official Wallpapers? (If yes Thank you) or Fan made (If yes Thank you and by who?)

Reactions: Envoye

hyperbeast1

Oct 31, 2019

- May 2018 - wallpaper 2 not in HD
- April 2019 - missing? wallpaper 2 missing?
- July 2019 - missing?

Mega
Thanks!! I've updated the folder and the missing list.

Reactions: wulaak

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
This is one of the games I'm following for the longest. At first I was excited, it was one of my favorites. But that has changed. And the reason is clear, it's the content focus. The game has so many interesting (and hot) characters. But the focus of development only seems to be on the disgusting types.

I have no problem with Jeremy, not even with Alfred. But now there is also Hector, Fritzegeralt and even a smelly homeless man. And they´re getting more and more. And these guys, with the exception of Ashley, have the most content now. And it goes on and on. I mean, where is the game going? Will Anna work in a hospice in the near future and fuck the dying there? Or will she soon let everyone fuck her under the bridge in a homeless camp, each one more smelly than the other? The ugly guys keep getting more and more, and it seems that there are only updates for them. Even the next update goes this direction, too. All the other characters have little or no content. And what about the lesbians? Much has been indicated, hardly anything has happened so far.

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against the fat, old, and ugly. Obviously many people like it. There is nothing to be said against it, everyone has their own taste. But it really is allmost time for other things. A little more aesthetics have to come into play. This game, like Lilly of the valley, is becoming more and more of a Lida´s Adventures clone.

Okabe19

Nov 8, 2019
This is one of the games I'm following for the longest. At first I was excited, it was one of my favorites. But that has changed. And the reason is clear, it's the content focus. The game has so many interesting (and hot) characters. But the focus of development only seems to be on the disgusting types.

I have no problem with Jeremy, not even with Alfred. But now there is also Hector, Fritzegeralt and even a smelly homeless man. And they´re getting more and more. And these guys, with the exception of Ashley, have the most content now. And it goes on and on. I mean, where is the game going? Will Anna work in a hospice in the near future and fuck the dying there? Or will she soon let everyone fuck her under the bridge in a homeless camp, each one more smelly than the other? The ugly guys keep getting more and more, and it seems that there are only updates for them. Even the next update goes this direction, too. All the other characters have little or no content. And what about the lesbians? Much has been indicated, hardly anything has happened so far.

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against the fat, old, and ugly. Obviously many people like it. There is nothing to be said against it, everyone has their own taste. But it really is allmost time for other things. A little more aesthetics have to come into play. This game, like Lilly of the valley, is becoming more and more of a Lida´s Adventures clone.
I understand what you're saying but what you're asking for you can find that in other games, there are literally thousands of game like that of your taste, games like this are very few imo you can only name like 10-20 or maybe 30 or even 40 but still its a very big margin, do you know there are so many clones of Mother-son genre type, or a pretty boy harem they are so identical to each other, in short the type of games you want those games literally release on a daily basis still i can understand your point & this is just my opinion.

FMag

Aug 1, 2019

I get your point. As you said this game has a lot of cool characters but if I have to think of how many of them are good looking, well, I can only think to Ashley, John, perhaps Sergey and Michael.
If I check the list of games similar to this (Fashion Business, JOHN, Lily of the valley, Lida's, ...) they have their own stories but they all have something in common: beautiful women with ugly man.
Considering that the hobo in this game as been added because of the large amount of requests, I guess that people want to see something that we wouldn't see in real life: stunning girls with old farts, losers, ...
Try to think about Fashion Business: Monica is simply beautiful and she had the majority of intercourse with that kind of people and players are still asking for more degeneration and humiliations, like bestiality, bondage, .... The same for Lily: some time ago I read a lot of comments/complaints about the fact she was "dating" a lot of cool guys instead of old men, nerds, ...
For what concerns JOHN the "most wanted" scene is with Mr Parker (the old man). For Lida is bestiality, hobo, ...
One of the first characters introduced in Anna EA was Alfred, after that Deep added way more "ugly" characters like him, Hector, Aldo, then we have the people from the bar, Timothy (a loser), ... and after all this people asked for more degradation and there we have the hobo.
I understand what you're saying but if you want to see more aesthetics, I think you'll be disappointed; these are not that kind of games.
On the other hand you will love for sure games like Midnight Paradise, Dreams of desire, ...

P.s. this is my opinion.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
I understand what you're saying but what you're asking for you can find that in other games, there are literally thousands of game like that of your taste, games like this are very few imo you can only name like 10-20 or maybe 30 or even 40 but still its a very big margin, do you know there are so many clones of Mother-son genre type, or a pretty boy harem they are so identical to each other, in short the type of games you want those games literally release on a daily basis still i can understand your point & this is just my opinion.
Agreed. It’s totally tilting how few games have at least one ugly or old guy. Most of the time it’s a pretty to average looking young guy with with his pretty to average looking friend(s) or (step) dad... so bored and annoyed of this. There are like 95% of these games. PLAY THOSE and let us others have least the few games who have ugly and old characters. If you will continue to destroy this rarity of a game I will flame you!:mad: (sorry but it really tilts me :) )

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Agreed. It’s totally tilting how few games have at least one ugly or old guy. Most of the time it’s a pretty to average looking young guy with with his pretty to average looking friend(s) or (step) dad... so bored and annoyed of this. There are like 95% of these games. PLAY THOSE and let us others have least the few games who have ugly and old characters. If you will continue to destroy this rarity of a game I will flame you!:mad: (sorry but it really tilts me :) )
Ugliness is a subjective thing & to each his/her own but "ugly" characters are in the majority of games & most definitely do not constitute a 5% put-upon, downtrodden minority. This fetish is well catered for, particularly in the case of Anna. I've played AEA for years & have only just come back after around a year away. I left because the plot was just too silly to waste time on & I hope for better with the 'reboot.' So far, so good. Random fucking with multiple characters, ugly, homeless, or otherwise was not how the game started. Yes, it was about corruption but it still had a (very) precarious toehold on reality.

There's no need to become defensive &/or angry just because someone else doesn't share your tastes. We're all equal here & there's no way anyone has the right to flame anybody else just because of a different legitimate viewpoint. Relax, you're not under threat & nor is the fetish of 'beautiful girl has unlikely partner.'

• Sad
Reactions: Pogo123 and Gisgo
4.00 star(s) 135 Votes