FMag

Aug 1, 2019

Hello, dear Patrons!

A quick weekly progress update!

We will be expanding some fetishes people have been asking. It has been seen before a little, but here it will be brought a bit further. Also, I think that it's time for Anna to enjoy things more and take control. I hope you agree that it's needed at least in some situations.
As for the release. So far we have done most of the work and the release is close. I'm talking about the following weeks. I'm not giving the exact date but it's going to be out on the first half of March. I know it still takes longer than you would like to, but it's still under two months and we will keep improving that.
Thank you again for your amazing support.
Deep

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

Hello, dear Patrons!

A quick weekly progress update!

We will be expanding some fetishes people have been asking. It has been seen before a little, but here it will be brought a bit further. Also, I think that it's time for Anna to enjoy things more and take control. I hope you agree that it's needed at least in some situations.
As for the release. So far we have done most of the work and the release is close. I'm talking about the following weeks. I'm not giving the exact date but it's going to be out on the first half of March. I know it still takes longer than you would like to, but it's still under two months and we will keep improving that.
Thank you again for your amazing support.
Deep
Thanks 4 both shares :):)

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
No speculations? I surprised and a bit sad. :( keep them coming and maybe we can start a bit of a discussion :p
I was actually gonna ask FMag if he (or others) knows what the fetishes might be. :unsure:
With latest couple of wallpapers Deep have made i think it perhaps is some kind of dream with the outfit when she sleeps, the fantasy one (less likely) or perhaps some "bdsm" themed stuff (a little more likely).

If no of those it then has to be to see her panties more when she is wearing a dress just like in the "weekly update" :p hehe
What do you think?

Reactions: Pogo123 and Gisgo

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
I was actually gonna ask FMag if he (or others) knows what the fetishes might be. :unsure:
With latest couple of wallpapers Deep have made i think it perhaps is some kind of dream with the outfit when she sleeps, the fantasy one (less likely) or perhaps some "bdsm" themed stuff (a little more likely).

If no of those it then has to be to see her panties more when she is wearing a dress just like in the "weekly update" :p hehe
What do you think?
Yes I think I know but I don't want to spoil :)

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019

What do you think?
thx for the response bro! i personally asked him since... 2 years or more if he couldn't add some dream sequenzes, maybe some incest (not only with her sis) and sutt like workin in a retirement home o the hospital. but yours seem to be plausible too - maybe some small but cool features like the phone-stuff. Do understand FMag doesnt want to spoil and thats cool.

• Hey there
Reactions: Latex224

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
thx for the response bro! i personally asked him since... 2 years or more if he couldn't add some dream sequenzes, maybe some incest (not only with her sis) and sutt like workin in a retirement home o the hospital. but yours seem to be plausible too - maybe some small but cool features like the phone-stuff. Do understand FMag doesnt want to spoil and thats cool.
With that retirement home idea Anna would have been one of the biggest killers in the city, even bigger that Fitz, Sergey and the police combined :ROFLMAO:
Anna who is on hell of a sex bomb would make all those grandpa hearts stop :ROFLMAO:
Not that i wouldn't mind such scene :whistle::love::cool:

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 135 Votes