misterbaobab

Aug 29, 2017

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
It didn't help! Upload the working save here!
Before going to work prior to the gym, then.

I had the bug of not being able to have the Dilan's event, then I loaded a save just before going to work and I could have it.

Saves in the gym. Two different paths.

Last edited:
Reactions: misterbaobab

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
When I play the game with 32-Bit exe in free roam wherever I point it only opens the phone and I can't choose any other option.

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
I started a save file with the taxman on Wednesday night. Dilan's and hospital works, but the sexshop scene didn't come up. But the odd thing is that scene come up with my v03 save (after gym scene). Checked it again, the phone notification didn't alert me, but the message was there.

Javi72

Nov 18, 2018
Just a technical detail, when you are filming a video you cannot see through the viewfinder, the image is seen on the lcd monitor.

anna001.jpg

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
These new animations are really nice!

Still need a wee bit of help with the audio, but your improvement is duly noted and commended.

pyro32

Oct 31, 2018
anybody know if thursday is current end of content the journal has sorta stopped giving me directions but it didn't really direct me to Dillan's either?

TeamEquipe

Mar 3, 2020
Game has done nothing but go down hill since switching to RPGM, I'll say goodbye to this game. It was nice before.

Well at least it's not gone back to being a RPGM sandbox game!
The Ren'Py remake by osmcuser132 was great but this version of sandbox Ren'Py with the point and click stuff drives me around the bend. I've reached Dilans studio on Thursday but can't enter.
Do I really have to start the game again from the beginning of Chapter 2?

Reactions: bionic14
4.00 star(s) 135 Votes