lolo49520

Sep 29, 2017
the only thing I could do by starting from an old update is buy a dildo with emily I can not go anywhere after , neither go at dilan's photoshoot , neither tim house , nothing

Reactions: Bokki_Sugi

kiren04

Mar 18, 2019
Thanks for the latest update. The sex scene getting better with every update. not only anna new hairstyle really hot, but her animation sex is also super hot. the latest update features a threesome on the pool table and fucking her boyfriend father next to his comma boyfriend scene really nice. hope her boyfriend stays comma. please make a gang bang/orgies, she male scene. she deserves more. she also needs more revealing clothes and some tattoo or nipple piercing. hope the dev will remake chapter one in Renpy like this game.

Last edited:

franzo

Sep 30, 2017
its the next fckng game i cant play because of this renpy update ....
graphic flickering ...

markyzac

Nov 5, 2020
Does anybody knows what will happen if we chose not to kill Jeremy in the first chapter will he still die?

Gary993

Jun 24, 2017
the only thing I could do by starting from an old update is buy a dildo with emily I can not go anywhere after , neither go at dilan's photoshoot , neither tim house , nothing
like it said above, take a backup from the day before and it should work, it worked for me.

Reactions: lolo49520

Spawk

Jan 25, 2018
Apparently there is a bug in the game that prevents you from new content. I started the game from the beginning and everything worked, but saving with a bug. Sorry, I don't know English well. In short, the new game is a fix.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
CH 1 download links not working, those that do point to CH2 ?? Any ideas guys
Not true. Most files are up and working for Windows/Linux RPGM build. Files for the unofficial Ren'Py version are up and working too. So, which hoster isn't working for you?

I would requirement to play the unofficial Ren'Py version, because the original RPGM version suffers from a bad memory leak and will end up slowing down your computer the longer you play.

franzo

Sep 30, 2017
Not related to the game, but to your system. Possible that you need to update your gpu drivers.
yes i know but its annoying because it happend to MP aswell and will happen more often in the future i think ....
dont think the drivers are the reason, its the 10 years old gpu, but why upgrade it when it worked in the past :confused:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
yes i know but its annoying because it happend to MP aswell and will happen more often in the future i think ....
dont think the drivers are the reason, its the 10 years old gpu, but why upgrade it when it worked in the past :confused:
If I remember correctly, you are a Mac user. So, possible that it is related to Mac and its libraries that cause the issue for you.

What you can try is:
- Download the compressed version -> check if problems remain.
- Download Ren'Py SDK (latest v7.4.4) and launch the game through it. -> Check if problems remain.
- Download Ren'Py SDK (v7.3.5) or copy over the "game" folder to an older version. -> Check if problems remain.

Good luck.

Reactions: franzo
4.00 star(s) 135 Votes