M.Voigt

Jul 25, 2018
Someone asked about the 4 cards
Card 1 outside timmys, in the gutter next to car.
Card 2, outside the bar, on floor next to motorbike I think.
Card 3 outside sexshop
Card 4 in reception of office, to the right of Diane, under chair.

Hi,

If you play the game using a save previous to the Dylan's photo search, you will have 6 collectibles.

1621243173849.png

Card 1 - Outside Dylan's place under the red car
Card 2 - Industrial district, on the floor under the bike (must be in Evening)
Card 3 - Shopping district, outside sex shop, near the knees of girl in orange dress
Card 4 - In office lobby, under the chair to the right.
Card 5 - Inside the sexshop, in the right side of the counter
Card 6 - In Anna's living room under the dinner table

I hope that this helps ;)

After you gather them all, it should appear that you have 6 out of 4 collectibles.
I think that it's a bug, because all collectibles should be available and not switched.
And it should be 6 out of 6 instead.

M.Voigt

Jul 25, 2018
Is there way i can unlock the full gallery please ?
So far, the only way is to play different routes, for example, in the police station you need to choose who to contact, you have to choose Carl or taxman or help the detective (probably will have impact in the future), you can't have all, same thing at the Hospital between Dr. Schmidt and Dr. Einhart, but the way things are going, probably will be more in the future with the Bar/Jeremy/Alfred...etc

I normally keep several saves and try different paths in all of them

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Can someone update the changelog, please? Or at least tell me what is new in 0.04 so I know what to do.
Quest log says to go to Dilan, but when I go to Dilan's place, nothing happens. I click on the door and it says something like "can't go here right now." I feel like I've gone to every location on the map (some locations it just tells me I can't go there). I can't figure out how to activate anything new.

Jul 16, 2017
Bruh wtf is going on with the games lately i cant open the game it crashes.and i got a Log[Conflict] below the original Log file anyone can help with this?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Bruh wtf is going on with the games lately i cant open the game it crashes.and i got a Log[Conflict] below the original Log file anyone can help with this?
The newer versions of RenPy (v7.4.x) no longer use software renderer and now require hardware rendering.

As you can see, it isn't a game's problem but an issue with your system/GPU/driver etc.

Reactions: Pogo123

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Does anyone else have this problem? Moving from one room to another or any option that is clicking on the screen takes a long time in reaction to the game. You tap the bathroom and it takes about 10 seconds for the scene to go to the bathroom. The hospital at first did not know if he was clicking on places to go or not because everything stays frozen for several seconds

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Does anyone else have this problem? Moving from one room to another or any option that is clicking on the screen takes a long time in reaction to the game. You tap the bathroom and it takes about 10 seconds for the scene to go to the bathroom. The hospital at first did not know if he was clicking on places to go or not because everything stays frozen for several seconds
No. Are you playing the original or the compressed/android version?

morlovor

Apr 14, 2019
Love this game, just one request if you you could add an Alfred scene in the beginning when Anna asked him to sleep with her, that would be amazing

Reactions: GateC.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Quest log says to go to Dilan, but when I go to Dilan's place, nothing happens. I click on the door and it says something like "can't go here right now." I feel like I've gone to every location on the map (some locations it just tells me I can't go there). I can't figure out how to activate anything new.

Mar 19, 2020
It's a save file bug. I just went back and started almost from the beginning and skipped through and then it worked.

Reactions: FookU2
4.00 star(s) 135 Votes